banner ad?..

if it gets so desperate that you have to go to popups then tell because they shit me, other wise i had a look in most of them and there not too bad, im anti pop-up

dugfast

Likes Dirt
"Apparal and riding gear"

- spelling...

anyhow, banners for bike-related goods great, i reckon its good to give those sorts of sites exposure so we can all get cheap gear :) and keep farkin going.

Ryan

Radministrator
Psycodh said:
if it gets so desperate that you have to go to popups then tell because they shit me, other wise i had a look in most of them and there not too bad, im anti pop-up
If there are ever popups I'll kick Scott in the nuts once for every user who PM's me to request it. And tape it.

Get the Google Toolbar from Google dude. It's spyware, but at least it's useful and you'll never see another popup again.

danv

Likes Dirt
parallax said:
Rom said:
Hmm i just saw one for ashgrove cycles. I guess there a few that they have up.
But when I click on it, it takes me to the 'Wanted To Buy' section on Farkin.
Same here.

DropinAdin said:
Archi said:
is it just me, or does farkin not have an N any more :?
Must be your resolution, I am running 1024x768 on my LCD and the 'N' is not covered up.
Im running 1024x768 and I can't see an N. Oh well. Farkii it is.

BTW I do think those dudes running the site and forum and doing all the news and reviews and stuff do deserve to get some of the advertising revenue. But then its probably not that much anyway, and could just complicate things.