Banshee 2017

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Doesnt look like there have been any significant changes over last generations apart from bold new graphics? Ie is a 2016 model on spec a good buy?

How is the suspension action on say spitfire different to maestro, looks similar apart from shock actuation.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Doesnt look like there have been any significant changes over last generations apart from bold new graphics? Ie is a 2016 model on spec a good buy?

How is the suspension action on say spitfire different to maestro, looks similar apart from shock actuation.
Dropped significant weight off the frames for 2017.

What is your actual point regarding suspension action?

mitchy_

Llama calmer
Even with the reduced positions o the dropouts, they'll still be some of the most versatile frames around. Wonder if the boost drops will be backwards compatible.
apart from the rear triangle likely being too narrow to accommodate boost with the chain/cassette fouling, they have changed the dropouts completely from what i see.

2016 is much bigger, enough that it has a hole in the middle. 2017 is just a little dick on the end.

stirk

Burner
apart from the rear triangle likely being too narrow to accommodate boost with the chain/cassette fouling, they have changed the dropouts completely from what i see.

2016 is much bigger, enough that it has a hole in the middle. 2017 is just a little dick on the end.

Can you point out the little dick, I'm having a hard time locating it.

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dropped significant weight off the frames for 2017.

What is your actual point regarding suspension action?
It was a question, not a point/comment i.e how does it compare with maestro (eg giant trance) for trail riding for anybody who has ridden both. Eyeball analysis suggests giant is more pedal friendly, spitfire more trail friendly.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Eyeball analysis suggests giant is more pedal friendly, spitfire more trail friendly.
That's about right, maestro is similar to riding a loaf of gluten free bread, with a steel bar baked into it, while the KS link is a lot more lively and poppy, with a real bottomless feel.

#knucklesisachunt

Ivan

Eats Squid
Why do they churn through distributors?The hydroforming looks great and the weight loss is long overdue.I really want a Rune.