Bargain buys thread

iconic

Likes Dirt
Finally Dumonde Tech Pro X Freehub grease is available locally. Reccomended for I9, P321, and DT hubs. Hopes just need blue marine grease.

https://www.mtbdirect.com.au/dumonde-tech-pro-x-freehub-grease

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
I was able to buy some from the I9 distributor (Dawson Sports) earlier this year, but was $25 for 1oz. This is cheap, $30 for 2oz!

Edit: I got the oil not grease, I thought they recommend the oil for the freehub?

Edit 2: oil for loud or grease for quiet!

Sent from my T780H using Tapatalk

Last edited:

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I was able to buy some from the I9 distributor (Dawson Sports) earlier this year, but was $25 for 1oz. This is cheap, $30 for 2oz!

Edit: I got the oil not grease, I thought they recommend the oil for the freehub?

Oil for noise, grease for less noise.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

Edit 2: oil for loud or grease for quiet!

Oil for cold climates, grease for warm climates. The oil leaks out if it gets too hot.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

nathanm

Eats Squid
Didn't @nathanm buy one of these real cheap from crc?
I think that was before covid really fuxxored things and was old stock as I remember looking back when I saw his post and seeing no longer available, there's still nothing cheap on crc or wiggle.
Yep, I think it cost me about $260ish AUD. It's actually really good for a basic fork and I forget it's not a Pike when riding. They do rattle but I got mine fixed free from the Aus wholesaler Bicycle part wholesaler? I think.
Someone in Tassie is selling what looks like an OEM one but other than that I don't think they're available anywhere at a reasonable price.

The complete opposite of bargain..

WTF
Yeh but comes in fancy colour or some shit like that...

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
When I'm looking for a large, there's nothing but mediums but when I'm looking for a medium

This would be a solid price pre covid, but with the covid tax it's a flat out bargain

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
When I'm looking for a large, there's nothing but mediums but when I'm looking for a medium

This would be a solid price pre covid, but with the covid tax it's a flat out bargain

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
That ‘in stock’ worries me. All the scam listings recently looked like that.

Minlak

custom titis
This seems like a good deal - don’t need it very often but will make life so easy when I do need it. Got it from ebay

E37D37D2-C07D-44D6-BC9B-DFDD43E0BB20.png