Bargain buys thread

Warp

Likes Dirt
What are those fusions like?
They are supposed to be good. Simple internals you can work on home and supposed to offer more mid stroke than the Fox's of the time. The one in the link is an OE Shock so open/closed no in between settings.
They're not too different from a Fox Float RL. You still need to charge them with a needle (Nitrogen preferably).

The Vector series is the one that you can rebuild with just a shock pump and basic tools.

The cool one of the O2 series is the RCX, which has adjustable compression (4 settings?), as opposed to a simple lockout or typical open-mid-lock.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
I'm losing money right now trying to combine the ACY8U with MID16 (registered a new email).. doesn't work :(

EDIT: $301.10 with Cashrewards. I have no idea why I just bought them.
CRC still have the Sweeps cheap, the price must fluctuate with the aud, I used mid16 and they came down to $297.49. I tried to use the $10 code too, but they're a bit fussy and only let you use 1 code at a time....

Ideate

CRC still have the Sweeps cheap, the price must fluctuate with the aud, I used mid16 and they came down to $297.49. I tried to use the $10 code too, but they're a bit fussy and only let you use 1 code at a time....
Damn. Maybe I should buy another one. You should get some for a pump track build!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ideate

As previously mentioned, isn't it only an internal travel spacer anyway?
I think it's a pin in the air rod you have to move. That's how I had to do it for my metric. I believe the slant is the same which is basically the same as a sweep.. So fairly simple. Not so easy if you're the type of person who likes to take your bike in for a "service" though.

moorey

call me Mia
I think it's a pin in the air rod you have to move. That's how I had to do it for my metric. I believe the slant is the same which is basically the same as a sweep.. So fairly simple. Not so easy if you're the type of person who likes to take your bike in for a "service" though.
Pffft. 'Servicing'. That's just marketing hype.

Ideate

Can you run them tubeless?
Yep. Haven't lost air since I built them. I check them every second day.. Very impressed! Those onza's on the other hand.. They need air every few days. Might be the weather or not enough stans or a hole in the carbon or something!!

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I thought this was a bargain for $50

boulder old.jpg

But then I haven't been able to find a new job yet, (no $$ to upgrade) and I like riding my good bike more so I chucked a few spare bits on it and I'm selling it again for $50 lol

GiantBoulder.jpg