Bargain buys thread

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
$95!! From memory that was about double the price new from CRC. Not the shortest stack either. The Funn Funduro are still available, and abut half the price, with shorter stack height.
The Ragley is 30mm, Funn Funduro is 32mm. Its really hard to get the Funduro these days as well.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Received today. very comfortable (unloaded). Weather looks good for the weekend, long ride it will be!
Yep. Looking forward to a maiden run on Sunday. Saturday is reserved for a floor and shagpile carpet in the van and extending the lander on the backyard jump....finally

Attachments

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Ragley is 30mm, Funn Funduro is 32mm. Its really hard to get the Funduro these days as well.

Deity Copperhead is 30mm. Nice stem too, but pricey. Spank Split 34mm, Nukeproof Horizon 35mm, Funn Crossfire 35mm, NS Bikes Quantum Lite 35mm.

Quite a few options.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Deity Copperhead is 30mm. Nice stem too, but pricey. Spank Split 34mm, Nukeproof Horizon 35mm, Funn Crossfire 35mm, NS Bikes Quantum Lite 35mm.

Quite a few options.
The Deity Copperhead (30mm), DMR defy35 (27mm), and Syntace flatforce 44 (22mm) lead the way. But the Deity and Syntace especially are expensive.

The Funn and Ragley were cheap but are now out of production.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green

The Ragley is advertised as 30mm, but it's actually closer to 34mm. Mine was anyway.

They seem to measure to the chamfer at the sides, but it goes up from there about 2 more mm to the flat on top and bottom.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
The Ragley is advertised as 30mm, but it's actually closer to 34mm. Mine was anyway.

They seem to measure to the chamfer at the sides, but it goes up from there about 2 more mm to the flat on top and bottom.
Well, that's not ideal! haha

The Deity Copperhead is a great stem, but they sure know how to charge for it! :eek: