Bargain buys thread

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Whilst not everyones cup of tea
Pushys are doing large discounts on YT Decoy - ( e-mtb ) and offering an additional 540wh battery . ( $1500 )

Cycle Station in Albury will be doing the ' carpark sale ' this weekend - always good deals to be had .

*has the market blown out ...... ?

jrewing

Eats Squid
Excepting the fact that you'll need to warranty your shock 6 times and there is no excuse for SRAM brakes, this is pretty good.

View attachment 398853
Nice bike but most trails here in Tas suit 130-140mm travel. Especially Tas Gravity enduro racing. It’s all about the blues/greens Yewwww trails and burly bikes like this are overkill unfortunately. DH is dead and so is Enduro it seems. DownCountry racing haha can get Frucked.
Im in Indo currently so there’s a synergy going on here….Rant excluded

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Can someone explain the point of the spare battery? Does anyone actually do a ride and swap in one session?

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fat bastards like me would eat a battery in 40 km at full tilt
Not a good example as I haven’t ridden for a while but a Wombat a ride of approx 35- 40 klms 500m elevation would mean I’m coming home on close to flat - this is in e-mtb mode .
As a contra to that a ride from here to next town ( gravel- grinduro style would be a 100km ish as it’s flattish and economical

jrewing

Eats Squid
O
Specialized's new DH lid: https://www.pinkbike.com/news/first...ident-dh-helmet-is-extremely-lightweight.html

$500USD Retail ($750ish AUD) ... but their AUD website has it for $475 AUD delivered.
Oooh. I need a new dh helmet since the prices have gone higher than I value my head actually.
Website to be travelled shortly

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Oooh. I need a new dh helmet since the prices have gone higher than I value my head actually.
Website to be travelled shortly
Not sure if they still do it or not but Specialized used to have a 15% off your first order for signing up to their newsletter. Do some poking around and put your email in and see what happens.