Bargain buys thread

BKMad

Likes Dirt
Anyone been lusting after an Intend fork?
Still a lot of money but a lot less than RRP

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Anyone been lusting after an Intend fork?
Still a lot of money but a lot less than RRP
Up-side-down for the win.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Not sure why my shitty old shed has been chosen as a place of refuge. I mean it’s uninsulated, draughty, shared with spiders, and worst of all it’s situated in the western suburbs of Melbourne. Closest molehill is the YewYangs and fuck no one really wants to ride there.
I would have chosen @Stredda’s shed. The dude is smack bang in the middle of paradise. Or @ozzybmx. He’s constantly banging on about having endless kilometres of trail from his doorstep. If you can clear the empty beer bottles I’m sure you’d find space to set up a porta cot.
Heck. Even Moorebags has a trail network running through his property although technically he doesn’t have a shed so you’d have to be happy with camping out in the carport/bike space.
Yeh nah. Altona north is not the smartest option.

Minlak

custom titis
I haven't wanted to buy many accessories in recent times - Does any one remember if Pushy's have still been doing % off everything sales recently? - I wonder if something may show for Black Friday?

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I haven't wanted to buy many accessories in recent times - Does any one remember if Pushy's have still been doing % off everything sales recently? - I wonder if something may show for Black Friday?
Just got an email, code SAVEMORE

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Or @ozzybmx. He’s constantly banging on about having endless kilometres of trail from his doorstep. If you can clear the empty beer bottles I’m sure you’d find space to set up a porta cot.
SA has been recycling cans/bottles for cash since 1977. After I've filled my 2 can wheelie bins, the missus raids them and does a run to the local recyclers to cash them in at 10c a can/bottle. Usually gets her $60-$80.

@ozzybmx's joint would mean moving back to SA and I'm not that desperate. Yet.
Oh yeah the trails. Did I ever tell yous about the 7 downhill tracks I have within 1km of my place ;)

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
SA has been recycling cans/bottles for cash since 1977. After I've filled my 2 can wheelie bins, the missus raids them and does a run to the local recyclers to cash them in at 10c a can/bottle. Usually gets her $60-$80.

Oh yeah the trails. Did I ever tell yous about the 7 downhill tracks I have within 1km of my place ;)
What's the correct whiskey or whisky to bring as an offering?
Do I need to bring one of those Vulcanologist heat suits for the SA summer?