Bargain buys thread

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Lol literally landed as I pressed post message - So

Does any one know how to get a larger penis? (crosses fingers for email)

This is why you should try before you commit. Just start banging around until you find a new partner with the penis size you want.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I just bought a house near the corner of strickland and huon. Drops runs behind my back fence, and s57 is probably 250m away!
I know the area well. No doubt you take advantage of the jumps and features running from that corner down through the brewery land to Strickland Ave?!?!?

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Buy it, blow it up, 2024 warranty replacement... Happy days
So glad they don't have my size! thought I was getting a good deal for $700 odd a few weeks back.

That was my reasoning, was in a rush. Run the gauntlet hoping they have fixed their issues or blow it and end up with a refund and get something else.

safreek

Bait or not, can you stop with this transphobic bullshit already?
What's transphobic about what I wrote, it's you putting the labels here.
If a person identiifies as a woman I'm more than willing to accept them as a woman.

Please stop labeling others with you opinions on what they may be. They may not be trans
Thank you

Last edited:

safreek

Bait or not, can you stop with this transphobic bullshit already?
And to quote the basic dictionary of today.

Please show me in the definition of trans how my statement was phobic.

No hate, violence or demeaning, I didn't even gender place like you did.

Screenshot_2023-11-24-08-52-16-93_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

nathanm

Eats Squid
How much difference is there between the Marzocchi Z1 and Z2 forks. Seriously thinking of replacing the Z2 on the Fluid FS2 with the Z1 but will it make that much difference for a trail bike?