Bargain buys thread

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Chromag have a sale on at the moment plus a 20% flash sale. They have a bunch of their own gear but also some Rockshox forks for a silly price. There is a Zeb Select R 27.5 that comes in at $640 delivered to Aus. There are some 29' Lyriks for just a little more.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Select Push 11.6 shocks on sale and use code HOLIDAYS23 for another 10% off takes them down to $1275.

takai

Eats Squid
Pushys are doing some pretty decent pricing on Stans Flow wheels. Debating between a set of those for the Rune, or a set of Elitewheels Carbon things.

cammas

Seamstress
It's not a bike but farrk. If you dig Fords this is a bargain.
If anyone has 25k spare chuck it my way

View attachment 405323
that's cheap for one of them, seen rusty pieces of crap go for more

They are ending up over in the states, some cut up into Mad Max mobiles but they have a huge following over there in either form,

A workmates dad was walking in I think San Francisco, where a guy was washing his John Goss Special, he said his mum was complaining as his dad was more interested in the car from Australia than seeing the sites, had to tear him away from talking to the guy

safreek

that's cheap for one of them, seen rusty pieces of crap go for more

They are ending up over in the states, some cut up into Mad Max mobiles but they have a huge following over there in either form,

A workmates dad was walking in I think San Francisco, where a guy was washing his John Goss Special, he said his mum was complaining as his dad was more interested in the car from Australia than seeing the sites, had to tear him away from talking to the guy
It's an absolute steal, reckons no rust and a runner.
Thought I'd post it in case a burner wanted a classic.
Probably needs some work but looks good.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
It's an absolute steal, reckons no rust and a runner.
Thought I'd post it in case a burner wanted a classic.
Probably needs some work but looks good.
I suspect it's just painted up and badged to look like a cobra model. The bonnet scoop & wheels don't look correct, and I don't see a rear spoiler.
The grill is XC, AFAIK, so it's possibly not an XB (??)

This price guide seems to confirm that the car for sale isn't one of the special worked ones.
None the less, it looks pretty fkn nice to me. Lusted after one as a kid.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
yeah states in the ad its a mock up cobra, was originally 6 pot xb just tarted poorly to look like cobra, which was the xc
Definitely and stated a mock but if it's clean, rust free and will run for longer that it takes you to drive it home, still a good buy.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, pre 2020 I was thinking about buying a Subaru STI 22B, just to have and keep. Faark... Wish I had done it now.
It was second fiddle to my Delorean dreams... Maybe some day.

cammas

Seamstress
Definitely and stated a mock but if it's clean, rust free and will run for longer that it takes you to drive it home, still a good buy.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, pre 2020 I was thinking about buying a Subaru STI 22B, just to have and keep. Faark... Wish I had done it now.
It was second fiddle to my Delorean dreams... Maybe some day.
Don’t get me started on hindsight, the cars I had in the past or my brother or my dad, my god. I think I said it before but the biggest one was selling, actually swapping my HZ Sandman for a torana because I needed a family car because of the kids :rolleyes:
IMG_2229.jpeg