Bargain buys thread

safreek

If you are into oranges

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Not if you find a platform that works for your foot. The Oneup composites are cheap and a good size for a bigger foot. They last well too.
I like the Deity Deftrap pedals but they have a proprietary sized nut holding the pin so it's really hard to find longer pins for more concavity.

zac

Likes Dirt

If you are into oranges
That was always a wishlist frame, but I reckon being that small would kill my knees. I always kind of liked the way Orange turned that into the Patriot (or was it the other way around?)

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
@pink poodle the ibis run outs are just the ones on the ibis site I take it?

Been lusting a Ripley af - almost bought and shipped one from UK (Merlin) using a freight forwarder.

long time not posting (some of that not riding too) did a little lurking but good to see there is still somewhat of a community here

Freediver

I can go full Karen

Been lusting a Ripley af - almost bought and shipped one from UK (Merlin) using a freight forwarder.

long time not posting (some of that not riding too) did a little lurking but good to see there is still somewhat of a community here
For the cost of a Ripley Af deore build here you can buy an SLX build in the USA and the airfare.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

I found the information on the summit cycles sites @SF Trailboy . I opted for the same build. I was originally going to do the deore build, strip it, and rebuild but parts are still difficult to find on the retail market.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Pics of the ex?

Sorry, haven't got them any more. I stuffed them in her mother's mail box one night in a calculated fit of "fuck you!" that may or may not have caused a bit of a stir.

This seems like quite a bargain - slap on a set of quality wheels and you have a top of the line bike.

Those wheels will be fine until they die. At least they aren't shamano hubs still.