Bargain buys thread

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Hi, Now that chain reaction is gone then what sites are people using to get reasonable price parts? (Ze Germans I assume, but which one, it's been a while since I ordered from them). I'm looking at rims and hubs for wheelbuilding dt swiss, hope etc. Cannot believe how much the dt swiss rims are locally...
Bit of info here...

Bike components de, bikeinn (tradeinn etc), bike 24, r2 bike are some of the ones I've used in recent times...

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Damn that's some sharp prices.
A couple of local blokes I know were looking more than that for second hand Ripmo AF's recently.

One has dropped the price of his now.

Good old Ibis... dropped the price of my Oso by $3.5k about 6-7 months after I bought mine, they called it a price adjustment :mad:

Now they just need to slash the price of the HD6 frame ;)

Freediver

I can go full Karen

Not anymore, I was to slow.

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Love my Ripmo AF. Heads up you can do a few mods (216x63mm shock swap, couple of offset bushings and a -1 works headset) with the Ripmo AF and make it a cheap aluminium 165mm DW link monster.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've thought about it but it really is too much bike for me.

You'll grow into it...

Love my Ripmo AF. Heads up you can do a few mods (216x63mm shock swap, couple of offset bushings and a -1 works headset) with the Ripmo AF and make it a cheap aluminium 165mm DW link monster.

I still haven't ridden it other than the day I picked it up. I'll give it some berries au natural first...well actually I plan to swap out the spam crank for one of my saint cranks first (assuming it will work with the 12 speed set up) and the same brakes for xt. There was also a bit of a vibe I'd like different bars too. I guess there will be some tinkering...and pedals. I need to figure out pedals.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Shit dude. I was up all night refreshing this fucking page waiting for your response in the false hope that i was about to receive some really insightful tech information. Now I am going to have to load up on caffeine to make it through the day.
Take all the time you need :D

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Ohhhh... looking at cleats, spots a bargain on Speciale 8's.

$102au and comes with a $18 set of cleats, so call the pedals I dont need $85 :p

fdghsdhsfdh.jpg