Bargain buys thread

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Cheaper than a service.
What's the difference between z1 and z2?

Thinking I should just pick up a pair and rotate it while the other is getting serviced. That will give me more time to do the service myself and not stress about not being able to ride until it's done (or just have it sit there for months lol).

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
What's the difference between z1 and z2?

Thinking I should just pick up a pair and rotate it while the other is getting serviced. That will give me more time to do the service myself and not stress about not being able to ride until it's done (or just have it sit there for months lol).
Z2's are simplified Fox 34's, Z1's are almost Fox 36 Performance.

hungrytiger

Likes Dirt
My order from R2 took 9 days to reach Melbourne. Didnt really receive any updates after it arrived in Frankfurt on the 29th of Feb, so it was a nice surprise when it turned up this arvo. Everything was present, but the packaging looked like it had been launched off a 5 floor building - bit of a risk but the prices are so good that I'll porbably order again.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
*fewer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really BuBu, in your vast experience, is there less or fewer ? Does less work in the context ? Opposite of less is more, maybe talk less bikes and ride more, it will take the edge off your frustration.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
He can’t it’s raining. He promised to ride once it stops…..
As you know, it 38°C here, some of us still managed a 20-32km ride in the heat today, fucking UK is in a swamp 11 months of the year, yeah *fewer.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Really BuBu, in your vast experience, is there less or fewer ? Does less work in the context ? Opposite of less is more, maybe talk less bikes and ride more, it will take the edge off your frustration.
Bubu's actually been pretty quiet and mostly posting on-topic (no worse than the rest of us anyway) since he got his part time job from what I've seen.

(And I should know, I'm the gatekeeper! :p)