Bargain buys thread

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I was confused too, never recalled seeing a Pivot like that. Not helping that on their website it's referred to as V2. The newer ones look much better.

Took me a while to find anything about it online, seems to be a 2020 model.

I reckon they will have it in the warehouse for a while and that price will come down some. The current version looks like a normal bike. The spec isn't that great either for the $$$, just the eeeeb tax.

Is @safreek 's electric chair as dangerous as it looks?

safreek

I reckon they will have it in the warehouse for a while and that price will come down some. The current version looks like a normal bike. The spec isn't that great either for the $$$, just the eeeeb tax.

Is @safreek 's electric chair as dangerous as it looks?
But it's half price man, get onto it

PJO

in me vL comy
I'm loving the plumbing pipework, looks very professional, no doubt Tesla had that in his design scheme.
The fact that it appears to be plugged in to a wall socket is a little concerning though...

j0w1s

Likes Dirt
Anyone in Canberra need a kids dirt jumper?

They are actually just a solid everyday bike for kids/teens. My daughter was on one for a couple of years before she inherited my wife’s Stumpjumper and she ripped Derby and Hobart trails on it.

I have one for sale in Hobart if anyone is interested.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Whoa. Tweets Cycles doing a buy one Rocky Mountain hardtail get one free. Their shipping to Aus is typically very high and likely import duties as well but holy moly too many hard tails I take it.

1711572107574.png

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Whoa. Tweets Cycles doing a buy one Rocky Mountain hardtail get one free. Their shipping to Aus is typically very high and likely import duties as well but holy moly too many hard tails I take it.

View attachment 408153
Just checked the exchange rate on the £1199 fusion 10 and it’s $2319.58. You can save the hassle and just buy two here for $2400.