Beginner, 20" park

apagick09

Squid
Beginner 20" park

As its the title of a job, Beginner should always have a capital B.

One thing I must say though; why put in the effort of getting all the way to 70 to then just throw it all away by leeching?
Why not just leech in the first place?

I_EAT_DIRT

Likes Dirt
As its the title of a job, Beginner should always have a capital B.

One thing I must say though; why put in the effort of getting all the way to 70 to then just throw it all away by leeching?
Why not just leech in the first place?
Wtf..?

Sorry man, completley forgot about this, if i get a 3 and a set a.s.a.p we still going?

want a stp

Banned
Yea ill slill play, ive got Just bout $800 saved need $1000 and i can get my bike, so that will prob take 2-3 weeks, so 2 weeks max to get a set and 3 other wise ill find some one else to play ? DEAL ?

I_EAT_DIRT

Likes Dirt
[video]http://vimeo.com/user1741951/videos[/video]

Finally got a reply for ya, i'll just use the barspin from the othe page as a set yeah?

Last edited:

want a stp

Banned
Yea the 3s good, umm i cant view the barspin... so maybe post it up again o r get another, i think i get my bike Wedenday

want a stp

Banned
How we doin bud, get this rolling?
Dude to be honest i completly forgot about this game, i have only rode once since its been so hot ive just been at the beach, the only reason i remembered bout this is from that reply on post your ride..

My bars are massive i prob wont be able to do that barspin, ill seat disaster next time i go to park k.