Beginning of new dirt jumps in the Perth area?

saMfish

Likes Dirt
I'll probably come along if it isn't too far. Give us a PM with dets, and I'll see. Could probably get 2 of my mates to come, all of us are eager for a good dig. By the way, Chichester Park in Woodvale (kinda near Joondalup) just got flattened by the council (they are council built jumps... legal), and with the recent downpour of rain, the dirt there is really nice to dig. Open invitation for anyone to come down.. PM me if you are.

Last edited:

Doaks

Likes Dirt
sounds good...just need to get me a dj rig on the road. anyone have a stp they want to sell cheap? (under 450?)

saMfish

Likes Dirt
I've got a Scott Voltage YZ15 (bottom bracket is rooted, just got new cranks) that was purchased in December for sale.. give me a PM if you want details/pics - sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread or anything :D.

You know adam?
billy you met david at perri lakes skate park remember and yes he does no me

oh and if you ever get desperate for land to build on go on google earth and look for bushland or any places that look like they have exzisting tracks near you. thats what i did and i was supzised to find a few. and with the sand problem carpet works well for everything just go around during councill pickup.

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There are legal dirtjumps around in WA (look towards Darlington and next to Bayswater skatepark), but as a general consensus they are run down and prone to rape of the motorbike form.
Was that you that built those trails in Dwellingup birmy?
I came across them (did not ride them of course), props on putting the effort in.
I'm in the same situation as yourself, real keen for some dirt.
I have a location sourced and plan to start building when I get some free time in the near future.
PM'd.

Last edited:

Doaks

Likes Dirt
yeah should have a dj rig in the next couple of weeks with any luck and holidays are starting next week....following which i'll be keen for digging anywhere...will even bring own shovel!