bellingham Washington state

binner

Hath shat hymself
doing a 2024 back to Whistler final dayz tour but thinking of ripping down to bellingham before whistler...anyone done this before?...i buy a bit from The lost Co and ol Mike can't say anything bad about the place but would be cool to hear from anyone who has done a road trip fron Van to Bells....

Jabubu

let you google that for me
When I was researching bikes, I found this review of the Canyon Spectral 29 which was done in Bellingham. The trails look good!

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
doing a 2024 back to Whistler final dayz tour but thinking of ripping down to bellingham before whistler...anyone done this before?...i buy a bit from The lost Co and ol Mike can't say anything bad about the place but would be cool to hear from anyone who has done a road trip fron Van to Bells....
Any reason not to do other BC destinations? Squamish, North Shore etc? I'm going to be in Seattle/Vancouver but over New Year :(

binner

Hath shat hymself
adding to this, looks like I am doing the Rag Brai L....... this 2024 after Whistler, my missus did the ride this year and said it was awesome fun and pretty chilled vibe, lotsa pubs n live bands at nite etc etc. so I'm looking at flying to Sioux city with a few days spare to wait for the missus n crew to arrive. I know this is a long shot but has anyone ridden the trails in or around Sioux City?

Attachments

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
sweet, so the local hook up in Bellingham is sorted, Mike and Chris from The lost Co shop and some of the crew are supa keen to show/shuttle around the local trails when I'm there. And to make things even sweeter, Bellingham now has 20 microbrews all within pub bike ride distance :) :) :)
tickets booked with Air Canada, supa deal at the moment $1300 return Bne- YVR direct
Already counting down...... should be fun