Bendigo Downhill Crew

'Alex

Likes Dirt
Smashed out a lap of wombat today. 18km in 1hr 10min. No stoppages or mechanicals :p I love that track, there was about 40 riders out on the track so no spiders, even 3 cars from bendigo from the MTB club.

I'll order some new pads for the nicolai and should be back downhilling soon

Oh an cheers for the ride guys!

Last edited:

'Alex

Likes Dirt
This weekend im having another roadtrip, this time going to ride shepparton's new tracks on mt major and then beechworth MTB park and surrounds! should be awesome, i'll let you guys know how shepp has turned out.

Benny, i will be up for some DH action soon, new pads are on order!

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
anyone got a spare 6 post to 8" post mount around? It's all i need to attach my front brake and finish this thing. (minus the rear play in linkage.)

Just got back from a ride now, loving my forks! well I should say im super happy with the whole bike!

Last edited:

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Don't worry benny I was expecting you to say it. :p All good mount on its way from Mansfield.

Last edited:

Likes Dirt
give me a yell when u guys are hitting maldon, im living over at fosterville for the summer and keen to do some riding

'Alex

Likes Dirt
so anyone know if there is much of a riding scene around traralgon? Seeing i'll be stuck there for 6months

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
So front brakes on, when are we going riding? :p

Aslong as you go slowly on ya AM bike benny, Im keen to ride anywhere local.

edit: Went for a 2hr+ ride, hit up the Bendigo park: some great AM riding- got caught climbing up in that brief storm we had, was great fun! Bike came back nicely though! great fun. Think I'll make that route my bi-weekly. Came back via spring gully and it's DJs- not quiet yet for most of them. :p

Last edited:

sunny

Likes Dirt
Benny i'll be in bendi next weekend (19th) Do you wanna ride maldon or bendigo?
Pick me, pick me.

Seriously, you want to go to Maldon on Saturday 19th. We've got a lovely Nicolai you can borrow for the day if you'd like.

The sprogs have been asking to get out there for a while - might see if they're willing to hit up the bottom of valley again.......(last time was....interesting)

'Alex

Likes Dirt
Pick me, pick me.

Seriously, you want to go to Maldon on Saturday 19th. We've got a lovely Nicolai you can borrow for the day if you'd like.

The sprogs have been asking to get out there for a while - might see if they're willing to hit up the bottom of valley again.......(last time was....interesting)
hehe i hope you have a lovely nicolai, Say saturday morning 10ish? Hopefully my new rear pads have arrived by then but if not i'll just put a juicy brake on the back.

Cheers