Bendigo Downhill Crew

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Cool. Yeah we're all second years, but only really got into biking this year, did a couple of trips with outdoor edders last year though. are there many other uni kids on rotorburn?
Big AL is ex uni, and Warrior is/was? Haven't come across any others though.

Big AL is ex uni, and Warrior is/was? Haven't come across any others though.
Ah cool, might meet you see guys at Maldon, one tree hill is getting a tiny bit stale, and I have a feeling the jumps area there might kill me. I've got a merida matts XC with Bomber forks on it (long story), what are the trails like at maldon?

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Ah cool, might meet you see guys at Maldon, one tree hill is getting a tiny bit stale, and I have a feeling the jumps area there might kill me. I've got a merida matts XC with Bomber forks on it (long story), what are the trails like at maldon?
They are easy or as hard as you make them really, pretty good fun. Nothing overly difficult.

'Alex

Likes Dirt
John? Or is that Iceman?

'Alex

Likes Dirt
Benny, Sunny, Rick who ever is left!

Traralgon is mountian bike heaven but soon i'll have to leave again! VicRoads are sending me to Benalla at the end of june of a 6 month placement. Hopefully this means more riding and maybe some DH. Im currently a member of the Gippsland MTB club an have competed in the last 3 enduros. Doing well actually running in the top 10 of the championship. Some amazing track down this way that I'll surely return to in future but looking forward to riding wombat and beechworth again!

I still have the Nicolai but hasn't been ridden in almost 8 months, hopefully I will make an appearence at the Maldon ride day on the 6th of June.

Oh for rick's enjoyment my new shuttle truck!

24009_382612899284_554924284_3980036_1335878_n.jpg

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Benny, Sunny, Rick who ever is left!

Traralgon is mountian bike heaven but soon i'll have to leave again! VicRoads are sending me to Benalla at the end of june of a 6 month placement. Hopefully this means more riding and maybe some DH. Im currently a member of the Gippsland MTB club an have competed in the last 3 enduros. Doing well actually running in the top 10 of the championship. Some amazing track down this way that I'll surely return to in future but looking forward to riding wombat and beechworth again!

I still have the Nicolai but hasn't been ridden in almost 8 months, hopefully I will make an appearence at the Maldon ride day on the 6th of June.

Oh for rick's enjoyment my new shuttle truck!

View attachment 175321
Been getting any fun in that machine man??

I finally sold my beast, took a bloody while though. Will be to see you at Maldon, I plan on getting out there somehow.

DH in benalla? If you want I can hook you up with old local trails about 1/2 hr away, nicolai could be a ball there! and the guys do plenty of XC/AM as well.

Nice work on the top 10 biz too man.

indica

Serial flasher
Hey Ordie.
Big Al, nice one on the top 10, you always were a machine.
Great looking troopy too.

Rick, we'll have the Stinky running soonish, going on holidays and picking up the shock at the end of the month, then Ill be keen on Maldon freezing my arse off runs.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Hey Ordie.
Big Al, nice one on the top 10, you always were a machine.
Great looking troopy too.

Rick, we'll have the Stinky running soonish, going on holidays and picking up the shock at the end of the month, then Ill be keen on Maldon freezing my arse off runs.
Excellent! Caleb is ready to get the flair out for a spin, and matt will be on his mission 9 in due time!

Jimmy_Bend

Likes Bikes
Tracks around Bendigo (Diamond Hill/SPring Gully side of One Tree)

Quote Originally Posted by stunt man View Post Hi . My friends and i are all uni student rocking hardtail shore bikes. We have some of the trails in onetree. just wondering what else is in the area? Looking for fast runs with jumps and drops. Cheers[/QUOTE said:
Yo, across the road (Spring Gully side) from One Tree Hill there's a steep dirt road. Follow that up and head lefts i believe, theres some allright tracks up through there that join up onto Diamond Hill road, which has tracks in i on both sides.

Also along Diamond Hill rd, just on that bend on top of a rise just up from Holidays road theres about 4 tracks leading off on the right side of the road (if heading towards Kangaroo Flat) - just go for a quick drive along there and keep an eye out.

Sorry been meaning to track the tracks ive found via GPS, ill have to get my backside into gear and get em up for you all

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
benny you must get out to maldon! Valley is completely different, tis crazy!

City's abit sketchy now, and the new tracks are tops, and the jumps on the other side have been changed up heaps!

Rockin was a blast today, had my most fun run down it.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
It'll happen soon.
Mid July Sanne's bike will be going and Im seriously considering getting something from Bendigo Cycles on a payment plan, i has been waaay to long.
The guys will have their bikes soon, you can check them out: I've had a few people ask about those GE kinda setups, I should look into what is involved: apparently Hardings have this other third party system that is great.

benny you must get out to maldon! Valley is completely different, tis crazy!

City's abit sketchy now, and the new tracks are tops, and the jumps on the other side have been changed up heaps!

Rockin was a blast today, had my most fun run down it.
Went out to maldon on monday, had an absolute ball!, ( although first two runs scared the piss outta me) even landed the creek jump the second time around lol. should have pics and clips soon.