Bendigo Downhill Crew

stunt man

Likes Bikes
Hey bendigo riders,
me and a mate made a great discovery a couple days ago, its pretty much like bit of a freeride slopestyle track and we have fixed it up and is great. just wondering if anyone has made any in the past?

stunt man

Likes Bikes
I haven't made any.
Where is it?
I would say but i just found out today that its private property so i carnt really say the location on here, The owner of the land is fine with us riding on the land and makin the track. I will say that if you ride one tree hill trails you have prob ridden past it many times. If you pm me a day you go riding i am willing to show you. :D

indica

Serial flasher
Got the mother funkin Stinky up and running today.
2010 DHX 5.0 on the rear now, looks great, feels good, 300g lighter.
Sweet.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Got the mother funkin Stinky up and running today.
2010 DHX 5.0 on the rear now, looks great, feels good, 300g lighter.
Sweet.
HELL yeah! I'll be back on the 20th most likely, we will have some Solid company to ride with benny!

Also should have a nice play track to ride for us, alot of berms, and some jumps riding distance from town etc.

stunt man

Likes Bikes
HELL yeah! I'll be back on the 20th most likely, we will have some Solid company to ride with benny!

Also should have a nice play track to ride for us, alot of berms, and some jumps riding distance from town etc.
Where is this? if you dont mind me asking.

indica

Serial flasher
I'll pass, but I'll get there soon, holding out for a Friday until it is a bit more kid friendly (the weather).

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
I'll pass, but I'll get there soon, holding out for a Friday until it is a bit more kid friendly (the weather).
okay man, roger that.

For others we are leaving bendigo at 12 if anyone else wants to join us. Ill check this thread before we go.

indica

Serial flasher
Edit : Friday or a Saturday when the weather is a bit better.

Tracks should be nice n wet Rick, went for a spin today and it was sodden.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Yep we are riding and camping out there this weekend regardless of the weather
well our late guy has pulled out so we are leaving soon, will see you guys out there kano! We have an old da bomb with yellow spokes, a solid mission 9 and a Kona stab with us.

indica

Serial flasher
How was the ride?
How is the Solid going?
I saw Pekoll (sp?) in the hot seat for a while last night, he rides solid.

Im gonna get me a GT, hope you don't mind Rick.

indica

Serial flasher
GT Fury on lay by.

ohhh yeahhhh

In other news - how fucking cold todAY?
I mean seriously I went home from work at 2pm , its only 6c.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
GT Fury on lay by.

ohhh yeahhhh

In other news - how fucking cold todAY?
I mean seriously I went home from work at 2pm , its only 6c.
I had to ride around in it. Not cool at all, looking forward to seeing the new toy Benny!

Solid had podium for quiet a while, was VERY impressive! the boys are riding either coloured frame which was od, normally its just the green.

I've been riding Matts M9 at maldon more than my own bike..

indica

Serial flasher
So.
GT Fury, will it or won't it?
There was maybe a Large 2010 for cheap, there was, no there wasnt, a mis count, oh no, they found it .... or did they?
Mystery box arrives on Friday and Im going to the bike shop to see if it is in there.
Paul (bendigo cycles) is a bit skeptical....

We'll see.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
So.
GT Fury, will it or won't it?
There was maybe a Large 2010 for cheap, there was, no there wasnt, a mis count, oh no, they found it .... or did they?
Mystery box arrives on Friday and Im going to the bike shop to see if it is in there.
Paul (bendigo cycles) is a bit skeptical....

We'll see.

ohhh... interesting, fingers crossed for you man, I saw the 2011 one's at AusBike, certainly looked the part to withstand your riding. :p