Bendigo Downhill Crew

_DANZ_

Squid
On a 2010 Bighit 111 at the mo which has held up well soo far but am eyeing off a few others with more balls

Saw some sweet pix up for Maldon, you guys got much more in the works?

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
in flux of life! loves it!

Fletch mate, you still out there?

ken's keen to ride, matt needs to ride abit more, I've got his bike here.

Craig you alive? Sean, you speed demon?

Would like to get a fresh list of who's riding around here.

Anyone keen for a ride on the following days:

Thursday or friday 28-29th?

or friday 4th feb?

Indica: I've moved the other half around, so we can do the friday the 4th any time of day instead of the Wednesday morning 2nd.

Mick and Al still reading occasionally?

Saw 2 kiddies (~ 16yr olds riding around on 2 Sundays @ work the other day, never been off road by the looks of it, and a guy on a rampage with hammerschmidt who hopped the forecourt garden, so he obviously knows a few things)

Last edited:

Frayed

Likes Bikes
New to Bendigo

Hi, I'm fairly new to the town and I'm pretty keen to get out and do some riding and meet some like minded people. I'm pretty chilled when it comes to riding though I haven't had any DH experience I'd be up for trying light entry level DH, single track, dirt jumping, street, park and just general cruising around town or to the pub so pretty much any thing that my bike and skill level will take. I have no idea about any of the trails around town so I'll be looking into the local mtb clubs very soon but in the mean time if any one has any tips for getting into riding in Bendigo it would be very much appreciated.

indica

Serial flasher
Ill be at Mt Beauty sun 30th to friday 4th
anyone wanna come for a day of riding big hill?
Ill have ute n rack and the bikes + baby sitter. ( + house for showers b4 you drive home)

sat 5th Im gonna do apollo and can drive anyone else, 3 spots in the car

This wednesday im keen (invasion day) and Ill go on Friday with rick.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Hi, I'm fairly new to the town and I'm pretty keen to get out and do some riding and meet some like minded people. I'm pretty chilled when it comes to riding though I haven't had any DH experience I'd be up for trying light entry level DH, single track, dirt jumping, street, park and just general cruising around town or to the pub so pretty much any thing that my bike and skill level will take. I have no idea about any of the trails around town so I'll be looking into the local mtb clubs very soon but in the mean time if any one has any tips for getting into riding in Bendigo it would be very much appreciated.
Hey man,

is your bike singlespeed? what are you running?

Im rick by the way.

Benny, this friday is good, can we beat the heat?

For any of yous that have the inclination to decend rapidly on bikes maldon is having a shuttle day the 20th of march...BE THERE :) Thats Maldon Mt Tarrangower

Frayed

Likes Bikes
Riding in Bendigo

@ sharp I'd say so, I usually ride to uni. Could the yellow and blue Norco that was parked out the front of the arts building be yours? Any way let me know if you do want to go riding I've got a few days off and I'm also happy to ride street at night.

@Carmichael Is the shuttle day at all beginner friendly? Even if it's not I'd be interested in coming along and seeing what's involved and doing some photos if that's okay.