Bendigo Downhill Crew

indica

Serial flasher
I heard they shoot you if you ride there, can't destroy that moss, although the fuckers can sell granite slabs to you for your front yard from the same mountain.

warrior

Likes Dirt
I heard they shoot you if you ride there, can't destroy that moss, although the fuckers can sell granite slabs to you for your front yard from the same mountain.
It's funny about that isn't it. Can't ride an MTB there but they can have a massive open cut quarry....

rollingrambo

Likes Dirt
Well I didnt make it to maldon this weekend but I hear the track is quite good. Anyone keen on a ride there soon? itching to ride again after 4 months off

sunny

Likes Dirt
Well, after watching the race there today, I'm keen. Has been too long.

Does anyone want to organise something May 28 or 29?

warrior

Likes Dirt
I didn't make it out to the races either, better give me some details sunny/ben. I've got a couple of other boys that are keen for a ride out at Maldon soon...

sunny

Likes Dirt
I may be available that weekend. More likely the sunday
Great, I'd be up for a Sunday jaunt. I just need to make sure my partner is not working that weekend (probably should have checked that before)....

I didn't make it out to the races either, better give me some details sunny/ben. I've got a couple of other boys that are keen for a ride out at Maldon soon...
The race track looked awesome Mick.... Not sure if you've been out there lately, but it's looking great!!

Benny is waiting for surgery on his knee - he'll be out of action until at least middle of June I expect (probably longer). I don't work Thursday/Friday, and Benny would be happy to shuttle then as well.

Can you get some boys together for the 29th?

nirvanafan

Likes Dirt
ill be up for a ride on the 29th need a good ride once my bike is back together to set up her new bits lol :) also anyone wanna go for a ride queens bday long weekend im thinking bout camping up at maldon if the weather holds up

warrior

Likes Dirt
ill be up for a ride on the 29th need a good ride once my bike is back together to set up her new bits lol :) also anyone wanna go for a ride queens bday long weekend im thinking bout camping up at maldon if the weather holds up
I would be up for a ride on the QB weekend. Really keen to give the Nicolai the attention it deserves.

After the 29th I'll be keen to ride most weekends. Need to blow off these cob webs and actually start riding with some pace again haha

nirvanafan

Likes Dirt
yeah was thinking i may stay out there friday night ride saturday maybe put on a lunch if anyone is interested and stay through till sunday or maybe monday arvo. you bendigo blokes would probs only come up for the day though so ill see whether there is any interest to how long ill stay up there and what not also push runs are gonna suck :(

warrior

Likes Dirt
yeah was thinking i may stay out there friday night ride saturday maybe put on a lunch if anyone is interested and stay through till sunday or maybe monday arvo. you bendigo blokes would probs only come up for the day though so ill see whether there is any interest to how long ill stay up there and what not also push runs are gonna suck :(
I might be able to razz up a few more riders plus a trailer. Might hang around for a night as well if the other boys are keen.

sunny

Likes Dirt
I should be able to get out on the Queen's b'day weekend for a couple of runs...

How many taker's are there for the 29th? I'll be going out, even if it is for a few push runs...