Bendigo Downhill Crew

not inspired

Likes Dirt
hey guys, heading down to bendigo next week and was thinking of bringing the bike with me. I used to ride up at one tree hill when I was boarding at girton years ago and was wondering where all the good spots for DH was is.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
hey guys, heading down to bendigo next week and was thinking of bringing the bike with me. I used to ride up at one tree hill when I was boarding at girton years ago and was wondering where all the good spots for DH was is.
we all go out to maldon now mate, Indica etc might be able to fill you in.

not inspired

Likes Dirt
hey guys I brought my down hill bike down with me and am staying with friends for the next few days in flora hill so if anyone wants to show me the local trails I would be up for an evening ride. PM me on here if your interested.

Curlz12

Likes Dirt
Anyone going to maldon today?
My mate, his missus and I are going up today. So if anyone wants to come ride.....come ride

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Sorry i didn't get up there mate. Me mates car broke down so we were stranded =(
You still riding DH man? excellent.

Wheres Craig and Sean/shawn?

Hit up some tracks on one tree hill- short but nice little technical bits.

and did some push runs at maldon- only managed 1 semi decent run, others were fairly shocking: and ended up in the bracken/branches to the left of the lander on the ski jump: got weight too high n abitta wind put me why off.

Benny: you can keen for some AM riding at any stage in the foreseeable future?

Will you still around on the turner?

Seems like an awfully quiet summer...

Does anyone know this crew at uni with the shuttle trailer?

indica

Serial flasher
Benny: you can keen for some AM riding at any stage in the foreseeable future?
I have been riding 3 or 4 times a week, went out today again.

Did you put a Dartmoor sticker on my car when we went to Maldon??

I can ride most times during the week, next week is out but feel free to text/ pm me. Rode at Spring Gully with the kids, there is some fun to be had there.

Did Wombat a week or so ago with Sanne, took the kids to Whittlesea and rode some waterslides with them, that was fun,,,,

Jimmy_Bend

Likes Bikes
Just more info on my missing tops.

Spoke to the guy who mains the lookout tower tonight, he said he saw an older bigger guy pick em up from the bottom of the tower beside the roadside so they have allready been picked up by someone and arent up on the tower anymore.

If you here about them from anyone saying they know who has picked them up that be great if ya can let me know.

Thanks again for all keeping an eye out for em!

'Alex

Likes Dirt
benny/sunny hows the riding going? I'm enjoying the riding around gippsland, Joined up with the local MTB club www.gippslandmtb.com.au an hit up the weekly social rides.

We will have to organise a ride of wombat track or the you yangs.

I have a mate in echuca that is keen on riding wombat, i'll give you his details if you ever want someone to ride around with.

indica

Serial flasher
benny/sunny hows the riding going?
Been riding Spring Gully with Sunny and the kids, and did some One Tree today - thought about you actually cos we parked just near your old house and was gonna shoot you a PM...

Did Wombat a few weeks back with Sunny and had a ball, have ordered a DHX 5 Air for the Stinky, and am looking at some new wheels for the GT - JetBlack wheels look ok for the price...

Love to catch up for a Wombat session soon.

Take care mate.

'Alex

Likes Dirt
Been riding Spring Gully with Sunny and the kids, and did some One Tree today - thought about you actually cos we parked just near your old house and was gonna shoot you a PM...

Did Wombat a few weeks back with Sunny and had a ball, have ordered a DHX 5 Air for the Stinky, and am looking at some new wheels for the GT - JetBlack wheels look ok for the price...

Love to catch up for a Wombat session soon.

Take care mate.
Yeah sounds like you having a ball, the kids enjoying spring gully are they?

Hows March 7th or 8th (labour day holiday) suit you or for a wombat ride? i'll have 21st to go to on the 6th so i'll be in the region.

I'll be back again on the 7th, 8th an 9th of May for graduation so we can ride then also.

New commencal meta or shuttle ute?? Decisions, decisions!

Take it easy mate,

bachamp

Cannon Fodder
Photographer in the area...

Hi everyone, I'm an amateur photographer that enjoys shooting people going way to fast down hill.

Here is some shots from Saturday (6/2/09)

I have a flash setup, so can get some really good effects. I go to usually once a month and but have been struggling to get a weekend when someone has been riding. There were only 2 there last weekend, which meant a long time between shots (6 shots in 2 hours) and they left after 2 hours of riding.

I will post something here a week before I go, so hopefully we can get a bit of a crew there and I can get some good shots for you.

Be A Champ...