Best Paint Jobs

jmurphy

Likes Dirt
Im not sure if this has been posted before, so I will post it anyway.

I think most would love to see some custom Paint Jobs, and has anybody got a Bumble Bee Orange 224, like the one Peaty rode a few seasons back.
would be sweet to see.

James

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Keep looking in "post your ride" my brother just sprayed his on the weekend and it is SICK!!! He's rebuilding at the moment, pics up soon!

s_t_3_v_3

Likes Dirt
^^^ its a DH comp. Will post pics soon. Keep ur eyes on "post your ride" either thursday or friday. will be up then.
Id like to claim my paint job as a pretty good one! you wont be disappointed.

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^^^ its a DH comp. Will post pics soon. Keep ur eyes on "post your ride" either thursday or friday. will be up then.
Id like to claim my paint job as a pretty good one! you wont be disappointed.
Yeah thats my bro, you cant really claim it as "your" paint job haha

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im not sure if this has been posted before, so I will post it anyway.

I think most would love to see some custom Paint Jobs, and has anybody got a Bumble Bee Orange 224, like the one Peaty rode a few seasons back.
would be sweet to see.

James
Juse use the search button ;)

Mattw513

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How do you do that??
Well he got it professionally done. I think they used fish net stockings and sprayed over them. Then wavy lines all over it and a really skillfully done Aussie flag.

That STP looks awesome!

Any idea of what it set him back?
I'm not sure of how much it was, but he works at a bike shop and a guy that used to work there was a professional so he got it for pretty cheap I think.

Last edited:

jmurphy

Likes Dirt
Haha Amburgers, nah not looking at painting it, I just wanted to see some sick sprays, although if someone wants to do a sick one for free I might accept, haha
I love Freeby's

jackson5

Likes Bikes
Seriuosly, the paint job on Sam's bike in st3v3's avatar is about the best custom job i've ever seen. I want TLD to paint my bike! Anyone ever seen Palmer's 96 worlds bike? TLD USA flag theme on the M1 was awesome.