Best Paint Jobs

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Here's my friends paint job on his STP. Looks pretty mad I reckon

Can you get that sort of thing done around Melbourne?

I'd seriously go and buy like a Norco 250 and get it sprayed like that :p

Cold day in hell when spray paint touches My 07 Glory0, i know it could look better, but the chance of it being screwed up freaks me out.

molzy13

Likes Dirt
iv seen some pretty awesome custom painted helmets around at the races. post them up as well if you have

chu

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mmmmmm too paint or not to paint?
I saw this bike at Barjarg and again today at You Yangs. I have never been so jealous of someone elses bike before in my life. If you painted that I think that I would end it. Please don't paint it.

V10

Likes Dirt
Hey guys my post was probably not worded correctly. What i was meaning was there are other options to just simply painting a frame, ie " to paint or polish ect". And no im not going to paint it after it took me nearly 50 hrs just to polish it. Let alone strip it. Cheers guys

Matt C

Likes Dirt
Hey guys my post was probably not worded correctly. What i was meaning was there are other options to just simply painting a frame, ie " to paint or polish ect". And no im not going to paint it after it took me nearly 50 hrs just to polish it. Let alone strip it. Cheers guys
Good one mate. Well worth the time spent !

DeBloot

Feeling old
I kinda thought you may have meant that after I posted
It looked like a hell of a lot of work went into it and to go and paint over it would be ridiculous
Worth every minute you spent on it

mitchy_poo

Likes Dirt
Mmmmmm too paint or not to paint?

I am with everyone else do not touch that with paint my freind :p.

looks way hot as is

and for that stp wow wouldnt want that to get chiped or to be stacked on

And the sharpie pen bike must of been a time consuming project as for that lambo too.