best stack pics!!!

reej

Likes Dirt
i dont think this has been done for a little while... but i want to see YOUR best stack photos, not ones you have found all over the net. pics that could be you or someone that you know and are funny.

here is one of my mate at a water towers track we made. he is about to land on a pile of rocks.haha i didnt really see if he was ok when i took it i was just yelling from excitement of the shot.
cheers

Attachments

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
fattyandthepiemakers said:
I took this one using duck_man's camera. Clipped in he is.
its times like these im glad i reverted to using flats... poor guy..

Chips

Banned
andrew clips are the way of the DH future. Leitch like my DX shimano clip in shoes so much that he could a normal pair of DX shoes. Clips ins are the DH way.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
haha yeah yeah whatever ... pity theres no photos of you breaking your goggles hitting a tree that we could post up here....

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
freeride_ac said:
Nothing special but i liked it. Some random kid after he stacked at Thredbo. Look at his bars in relation to his forks, lol. You can kind of tell what he is thinking
he's thinking i wish i tightened my stem up ;)

we've all done that somewhere in the pas;) kid looks shattered

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dougy that one is one haydo and he didnt so much come up short it was more the fact that he way over rotated. i was there and ive got it on film

G-Man

Likes Dirt
outh

sockman said:
sigh ok heres mine... several pics tho
Dont ya just love that section at Orimbah ..

Rocks , Rocks & some more rocks for ya ..

great shot bro ..

blt2ride

Likes Dirt
Dr Smooth said:
Some random guy stacked when i was testing out a mates phone!

That doesn't look like it is going to end well. It's never pretty to front tire case a jump without a helmet...

dabomb'd

Likes Bikes
ahhhh that first one with the clip in's is absalute classic! but i do like the white datsun 1200 ute in front of him! :)