best stack pics!!!

petri

Likes Dirt
The first pic is of a kid in Qld who's headin' fot the tree.. Thank Dirty Benny Morgan for that one..

The second one is a shot i got at Trafalgar last year.. pity the camera was vertical... he was ok though..

Attachments

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
haha petri.. good ol' illinbah rainforest strikes again...

tim_69, those trails look absolutely fantastic, where ever they are... you're damn lucky to ride them!

spam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i was right near that probly next to nitwit taking the foto that was freaken halarioussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Butch

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sockman said:
sigh ok heres mine... several pics tho
hehehe , go harder next time at ourimbah , and hit those drops near the end , gosh rolling over , you got enuf padding on you to take at a sumo :)

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
here's one my mate took at a recent race, its out of a video i think so its not to good quality

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
haha nice was that from today, juzzo? how'd you go? i hear liam beat you finally?:p

post up the vid when you're done... looking forward to it

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Butch said:
hehehe , go harder next time at ourimbah , and hit those drops near the end , gosh rolling over , you got enuf padding on you to take at a sumo :)
geeez i was still sore from that stack you know:rolleyes: and you guys need to stand furthur from the drop next time!! scared me shitless when i saw someone there:eek: and for your information, i hit the 2nd huck round the corner after stacking again :(

zipper

Likes Dirt
Crashola!

Here's a few from the past summer. Each r the last of 3 shots.

Last edited:

rickazz

Likes Dirt
well basically this wasnt the best fun ive had.
this was about 6 months ago and it was the first ever jump i had done on my duely(should of got used to it).

these pics are very bad quality they are still photos from a video on a digital camera. but you get the drift of what happend

Attachments