Best T.V show ever!!!

nonch

Likes Bikes
Sons of anarchy is the crappiest show i have ever watched lol, It so not believable....

Deadwood was the best or breaking bad.
Agree about SoA - watchable, but certainly not very realistic. If you like Deadwood you will enjoy Justified. Timothy Olyphant is essentially playing Bullock again.

Zam

Likes Dirt
Probably most of the shows have been mentioned so far but my list would be...

Deadwood - Pity they cut is short at 3 seasons
OZ - Farkin awesome show...
Sopranos -
Sons of Anarchy (but agreed with discussion on previous 2 seasons)
Dexter
Married with Children
Kingwood Country
Faulty Towers
True Blood - isnt bad but sort dragging on a bit.
The Shield
The Walking Dead

Oh and i almost forgot

Game of Thrones
Boardwalk Empire
Sparticus

Last edited:
D

Deleted member FN2187

OZ - Farkin awesome show...
Agreed. As long as you can deal with all the bum sex and rape scenes.

I also have a guilty love of community. Big Bang can suck it. Community is the best light entertainment sitcom at the moment in my opinion. Just great random comedy. The 2 paintball episodes from s1&2 were my shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Agree about SoA - watchable, but certainly not very realistic. If you like Deadwood you will enjoy Justified. Timothy Olyphant is essentially playing Bullock again.
Naaaaaaaah. Seth Bullock was a rigid, stuck-up arsehole who would have been the worst thing in Deadwood if it wasn't for his wife (who does a damn good job of being just as annoying in Breaking Bad)

Raylen Givens on the other hand is a dead-set legend who manages to surpass even The Wire's 'McNulty' in the irresponsible cop stakes

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Started re-watching Arrested Development for the 3rd time… I'm still picking up new jokes and subtleties. This show is brilliant! Can't wait for the 4th season this year.

Zam

Likes Dirt
Watched the SERIES finale of Spartacus last night, great ending, but sad that the series ended, but in saying this is was better to end it the way they did then let it drag of season after season of the same or similar plots, it was a the right time to end it...

Anyone seen the new show called Vikings? wondering if this is any good as a replacement?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Hannibal starts tomorrow on 7, I'm keen to check it out and hopefully it pushes a few boundaries.
I've been watching The Following and don't think it is much chop. I've never missed an episode of Criminal Minds and think The Following is an inferior attempt at doing something that Criminal Minds does each week with much better screenplay and actors that aren't fresh out of rejected actors school. I'll keep watching it but so far I don't put it as a favorite show.

moorey

call me Mia
My TV hasn't really been turned on in 5 years. Its about to be completely banished from the house. Has a new set top box/reciever thingy. If anyone nearby wants to take it off my hands, let me know.

I used to love Ren and Stimpy...is that still on?:noidea:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
No more Ren and Stimpy. Some politically correct arsehole removed it from free to air because it was offensive............... Mainstream news reporting is still okay though.

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
My TV hasn't really been turned on in 5 years. Its about to be completely banished from the house. Has a new set top box/reciever thingy. If anyone nearby wants to take it off my hands, let me know.

I used to love Ren and Stimpy...is that still on?:noidea:
Do you still need your aerial? I wouldn't need the cable out of your walls...

Zam

Likes Dirt
Hahaha, Ren and Stimpy was an awesome cartoon, luckily have the DVD's somewhere so can watch at anytime.....