Best vehicle for bikes

lindsay

Likes Dirt
CK has some toyota van that seats five or six people and still has room in the back to easily fit in bikes. The handling thing was solved with some fine mags and i've heard of people putting holden v6 engines in them for more power.

S.

ex offender
kalem said:
Socket said:
Yay, 4wd and the clearance to almost go up a gutter! How very useful.
should i call it all-wheel-drive then? Think of it like a WRX that has bulked up at the gym...
And whose balls hang less than gutter height above the ground ;)

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
kalem said:
these Holden SSX things look pimp too, 4 wheel drive too!
Damn, what a fine looking automobile

Socket: you may have some input when you can actually drive a car. Until then............what Kalem said. :wink:

Ty

Eats Squid
it could well be one of the worst shuttle vehicle mentioned yet but it's not too bad if with 3 people and the shuttle back up is a long one (10-15 minute tambo style)

*nothing like big wheels, skinny rubber and low hard springs to smooth out those dirt roads

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gutty said:
kalem said:

Socket: you may have some input when you can actually drive a car. Until then............what Kalem said. :wink:
hahaha yeah!

S.

ex offender
Gutty said:
kalem said:

ahaha blow me! I can drive a car! I just need to have mummy or daddy in the front seat...

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Socket said:
Gutty said:
kalem said:

ahaha blow me! I can drive a car! I just need to have mummy or daddy in the front seat...
just incase no-one could see... "I just need to have mummy or daddy in the front seat"

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
i have to cram my bike into my girlfriends Ford Ka this afternoon. God its gonna suck......both wheels off seats folding down...gaaaaahhh.

ego

Likes Bikes
Ive got a Rodeo Dual Cab,Ive made a rack that takes 4 bikes.
4 in the front 4 in the back = great day of riding :D

adam

Likes Dirt
hopefully soon ill have an old landcruiser or somthing with a tray back soon. The old toyota sprinter doesnt really like the bumpy dirt roads, its a bit low.

adam

fastrider gus

super huck
YEEEEAAA! aussie drop in! that would be siiick!
as soon as i turn 18 (in about 2 years) ill give it a burl with some mates aay.

G

That would be a toyota Hilux my friend

Like some really beefed up 10 foot off the ground with 50 foot wheels
well im exagerating a little bit but itd have to look beef[/img]

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
zzzz, how much lift did you need and how did you achieve it to fit the centipedes under the TJ, what size are they. I was looking at getting some or some Maxxis mudzilla's to match my high rollers..

adam

Likes Dirt
yeah, some huge lift rock crawlin machine would be great, wouldnt even have to walk up the hills, just drive up the track.