BHPBilliton Appin 400

supagav

Likes Bikes
Im in

not sure if I should race SS though.... actually maybe I should go ride there first to see what the track is like.... any thoughts on SSing this race? Am I silly?

Pizzaz

Likes Dirt
not sure if I should race SS though.... actually maybe I should go ride there first to see what the track is like.... any thoughts on SSing this race? Am I silly?
I'm SSing it...

SS'not to ssilly for SS. There aren't really any long climbs although there are a few pinches that will begin to hurt 6 laps or so in :) Main thing is that its pretty bumpy so its more the hardtail thing that beats you up a little rather than the SS :)

Good track and lots of fun :) The Wannaride guys also put on a pretty good race :)

BM Epic

Eats Squid
You will be right gav, it is constantly technical, lots of fun, two smallish climbs, my kind of track, the only type i can keep up with fast guys like you, lots of rock, rocky berms, rock rolls, rocky climbs, rocky everywhere!
Love it, favourite track along with Mt York!

Jackstack

Likes Dirt
You will be right gav, it is constantly technical, lots of fun, two smallish climbs, my kind of track, the only type i can keep up with fast guys like you, lots of rock, rocky berms, rock rolls, rocky climbs, rocky everywhere!
Love it, favourite track along with Mt York!
Don't forget the rocky creek crossings and rocky descents!!!!!

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
Any gantlets left to throw around there alchemist?:cool:
Well I might leave the Gauntlet lying on the ground from last week for the Green Lantern to pick up. But I reckon with Flash Gordon coming I suspect he'll stay away and the Green Lantern will remain a myth.

Pizzaz

Likes Dirt
Well I might leave the Gauntlet lying on the ground from last week for the Green Lantern to pick up. But I reckon with Flash Gordon coming I suspect he'll stay away and the Green Lantern will remain a myth.
Allegedly this weekend does see one of the (rare) Flash Gordon / Green Lantern match ups... should be good to watch :)

Pizzaz

Likes Dirt
Well, with this rain it'll be great... my singlespeed will be un-Capital Punished ready for action...

Now, hopefully a replacement saddle arrives or it could be an uncomfortable race!

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
Must be some good money on then. The Green Lantern doesn't get out of bed for less than $10,000
Must be some real money on, I heard Flash Gordon doesn't get out of bed for less than $20,000.

I wonder what the Green Lantern's team car looks like.