BHPBilliton Appin 400

Mark Jenkins

Likes Bikes
Rode track this morning

Hi All,

Rode track this morning, creek is low so no worries to cross.. track is in good condition, if anything a little smoother as a couple of the rock drop offs have had rocks positioned to make ramps...sand in usual positions..

Looking forward to race catch you all there

Cheers

Mark

crank1979

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi All,

Rode track this morning, creek is low so no worries to cross.. track is in good condition, if anything a little smoother as a couple of the rock drop offs have had rocks positioned to make ramps...sand in usual positions..

Looking forward to race catch you all there

Cheers

Mark
That disappointing. There shouldn't have been much sand out there at all.

mcdoned

Likes Dirt
Great event!

Awesome fun trails, relaxed and friendly vibe on the track, great organisers and Alchemist as an MC.... definitely a good way to spend a Sunday!

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
TV Crews were there and all, not like the Red Racer to miss some media time. Flash Gordon was looking good on camera even if he was soft and decided the track was too hard to race solo ;)

jarv

Likes Bikes
IT was a great day out.Thanks to wannaride and props to josh and gordo for donating their prizes so the kids would have something.Hey red racer you must rack up some kilometres during the year,it must be hard to choose what race to do.Congrats to jonny for winning the solo and i think walking away with $800

tim2

Likes Bikes
thanks for a great day and thanks for recognising our effort in the fours teams and awarding us 2nd place even if there were only 2 teams of 4. i recommend this race race to anyone, very relaxed atmos, great fun.

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
Check out Sports Tonight at 9:30 tonight on One HD for action from the BHP Billiton Appin 400 and interviews with Gordo & Katrin.

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gee i like the song careless whispers...
I'm never gonna dance again
guilty feet have got no rhythm
though it's easy to pretend
I know you're not a fool

Should've known better than to cheat a friend
and waste the chance that I've been given
so I'm never gonna dance again
the way I danced with you

Time can never mend
the careless whispers of a good friend
to the heart and mind
ignorance is kind