bike jumps vidde

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
lol, nice vid mate.... nasty coming up short on the last jump. I had to replay that a couple times.

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
damn! andrew your crash was cool! very comical... would've liked to have seen mark's fork breaking... very nice stuff though, lots of different angles = good!

Those jumps looks too tall/steep for their own good, everyone looks kinda uncomfortable, trying to balance the bike out...

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
awesome video man - u're an awesome jumper where are those jumps? pity about the forks dude hope u find some new ones soon

curtisrider

Eats Squid
i saved the movie to my hard drive and how come when i watch the video in media player it stays in one or two frames for the whole movie? i cant even see myself jump? it'll sat buffering at the start then stay on the first frame for half of the movie and on another for the rest.
is it because my computers slow or how the movie downloaded?

CHEWY

Eats Squid
hahaha sweet vid, andrew ur stack is farkin hilarious :lol: just wish wed got to see the fork snap...

nhd

Likes Dirt
great movie, visual quality could have been better tho >< (still good but :p) yes that stack was funny, only thing to top it off would have been some funny noise ala funniest home vids ;)

S.

ex offender
nhd said:
great movie, visual quality could have been better tho >< (still good but :p) yes that stack was funny, only thing to top it off would have been some funny noise ala funniest home vids ;)
At it's original quality (very high I think) it was 56 megs or something...

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Socket said:
nhd said:
original original was 300 mb :?
nhd how do you compress your videos, eg codec etc

S.

ex offender
andrew said:
Socket said:
nhd said:
original original was 300 mb :?
nhd how do you compress your videos, eg codec etc
Oh was that all.

nhd

Likes Dirt
well ive never done compression from vid cameras
but ive compressed dvd's so im a bit wise on all that. whhat format do you capture from the video, you use premiere i guess ?

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nhd said:
well ive never done compression from vid cameras
but ive compressed dvd's so im a bit wise on all that. whhat format do you capture from the video, you use premiere i guess ?
i used ulead media studio. i tried premiere, but i couldnt figger out how to work it. i captured from some shitty program, then edited in media studio then compressed with oss video converter. 3.36 meg aint bad though, 56k friendly too