Bike Wish list

Bikes are rad but ...

• I only need 1

• in the spirit of the Yes vote ... my partner owns my balls so I only have 1 nut and 1 bike

• Frack the 1 ... n+n

• I dream of having an office wall with every frame I've ever owned hung up on it sitting behind me

• I <3 Poll

Results are only viewable after voting.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Titanium frame - check
Custom made - check
Dw-link style rear end - check
3kgs lighter than Nicolai g16 gpi - check
Cheaper than Nicolai g16 gpi - check

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
When I buy my next bike (hopefully later this year) I think I'm gonna ask the mods to block @Oddjob from commenting on my PYR.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Ha
There's definitely a little bit of proud pleb in my blood.

Sorry to disappoint but the current shortlist does not include a Nikolai.
I was put off by how disappointed you are with yours.

Reactions: Zaf

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
When I buy my next bike (hopefully later this year) I think I'm gonna ask the mods to block @Oddjob from commenting on my PYR.

Hahaha. As long as it doesn't have some 'feature' that makes the bike heavy and expensive (and forces you to talk about it all the time), I think you'll be safe ;).

If you happen to get a custom titanium duallie it won't be my comments you will have to worry about...

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Hahaha. As long as it doesn't have some 'feature' that makes the bike heavy and expensive (and forces you to talk about it all the time), I think you'll be safe ;).

If you happen to get a custom titanium duallie it won't be my comments you will have to worry about...

It will definitely have a feature that makes it heavy & expensive & I always talk about....

..... the delusional, middle aged orang-utan riding it!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It will definitely have a feature that makes it heavy & expensive & I always talk about....

..... the delusional, middle aged orang-utan riding it!

Left turn Clyde!!!! Can't believe you're lucky enough to have a pet orang-utan!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Not a pinner?
They look cool, but the 5010 is golden for my short-travel dualie fix.

Wouldn't mind getting a tough all-mountain hardtail though just to mix things up at times. But flippen'eck those BTRs are spendy! This is more of a "Wish List" bike, still have plenty of things to tinker with on the 5010.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.

Wouldn't mind getting a tough all-mountain hardtail though just to mix things up at times. But flippen'eck those BTRs are spendy! This is more of a "Wish List" bike, still have plenty of things to tinker with on the 5010.
I spose it is a much of muchnes, but I’d put he pinner as more of a short travel DH bike than a trail bike. It’s somethin else, sooooo burly.

It’s a hard tossup for me between BTR and cotic on the hardtail front. BTR for industrial strength that harkens back the days of norco’s freeride hardtails, whilst the cotic for it’s typical steel sleekness. :confused: Hard decision about a bike I won’t be buying hahaha

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
@Tubbsy

That video was my first contact with BTR. Instantly fell in love with the riding, tie-dye, soundtrack and the fact it’s steel? Damn

Last edited:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
...but I’d put he pinner as more of a short travel DH bike than a trail bike. It’s somethin else, sooooo burly.
Haha, this is very true!

It’s a hard tossup for me between BTR and cotic on the hardtail front. BTR for industrial strength that harkens back the days of norco’s freeride hardtails, whilst the cotic for it’s typical steel sleekness. :confused: Hard decision about a bike I won’t be buying hahaha
I like the Cotics in theory, but the looks just don't get me excited. I reckon these looks rad - love the clear-coated finish!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock

Wouldn't mind getting a tough all-mountain hardtail though just to mix things up at times.
Thats the spirit. First dibs on the 5010 :)

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk