BLACKLAKE new bike label - opinion?

mhuth1

Likes Dirt
mate loving the shirts. will hopfully get e few as part of a Christmas present.
Can you give us a heads up when the hoodies will be done.?

scrubzy

Squid
I like the hoodies, maybe you could do one in black?
Also what sizing do you have and how much would a hoodie cost?
Looks awesome, keep up the good work :)

Lukas

Likes Dirt
Cool - Any other designs and/or colours as yet?
Another design(s) will be in January (t-shirt-January, Hoodie-January/February, want do design stickers, flat brim caps...) Need keep updating website ( Its online now and you can actually buy t-shirts from the web site:) It is also question of money and time. I will be happy the day will have 48 hours.

Last edited:

Lukas

Likes Dirt
mate loving the shirts. will hopfully get e few as part of a Christmas present.
Can you give us a heads up when the hoodies will be done.?
Thanks. Check the site how to get them :)
As i wrote I would like to be out with the Hoodies January/February.

Lukas

Likes Dirt
where did you get your stuff made cause i was thinking about getting a few shirts made myself
Just google "t-shirts digital printing" (cheaper but not long last - recent technology) or "t-shirts screen printing" (much more expensive set up costs, but design is long last). Usually those print companies they have few garments suppliers. I believe you will find one nearby you. Try to call few of them. Sometimes they are not friendly if you want print just small amout. If you want to have your own labels, swing tags, etc. thats another story. Be prepare, print companies require design supply as .EPS, .PSD or Hi quality .JPEG files. Hope it helps :)

Lukas

Likes Dirt
I like the hoodies, maybe you could do one in black?
Also what sizing do you have and how much would a hoodie cost?
Looks awesome, keep up the good work :)
T-Shirts are: S, M, L, XL and Hoodies will be the same.
I would like to keep prices under average hoodie prices (as i did with a t-shirt prices) but at this moment i have not final price.

Lukas

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,
I will be at Oxford falls tomorrow morning around 10am till midday (approx.) and i will bring some t-shirts.
(if weather will be ok)

Last edited: