blacksmithing thred

Status
Not open for further replies.

browny_5

Likes Dirt
thats ok hopfeully ill make my own forge once i get a new welding helmet bloody santa must not belive in it oh well one day soon

joe

'Ross

Eats Squid
ham ur a wanker go get fucked
I wonder who that is:rolleyes:

This thread sucks.

And Ham grow some balls, you ruin a guys thread with lame jokes, he retalliates with this nonsense, then you continue to defend yourself with lame smartass comments...then you report him? Grow up, goodbye thread.

browny_5

Likes Dirt
dammit i was hoping this thread would get some where i wanted to see if any other bike riders forged as well.
joe
p.s. just incase some one was wondering that borathi5 person isn't me ive stopped saying anythin mean to ham.

Last edited:

demo9pro

Likes Dirt
Haha is it DHfreeride4life ?

He was pretendin to be that other guy too just a min ago?

Man of many identies!

Sam.

Eats Squid
Dude don't deny it, ip tracking WILL always catch you out unless you change your ip adress. Just admit it, people will respect you more and you havent been banned so thank your lucky stars.

Abusive PM Coming MY Way

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I can't see any post in this thread that has anything to do with being a blacksmith. All it is is a bunch of little sulking kids carrying on like second hand lawn mowers.
Keep it on topic or don't post at all. Every member who posted crap in this thread is now being watched and the big fat lump of steel that I made myself will be coming your way with the "banned" imprint for your forehead.

Stop posting shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.