Blue Mountains Psycho Night Rider's Thread

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In case anyone has this thread subscribed.. its sort of become defunkt..

Now subscribe to the new

"Blue Mountains "turgid" Riders Thread 09"....

changed because we were not riding at night enough to live up to that name...

Already on Monday a L/A and Glenbrook ride... on Tuesday morning the Lawson/Hazo ride...

Wowie Zowie!!!

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Nah, it'll be easier for us all to just use the one thread, keep it simple for dummies like me;). Or post in both please, so I don't mis anything:eek:

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
When's Lidsdale getting leveled/harvested?
Latest story we have is late 09 early 10...

There was a trail cut in on the south side of the highway back in 2000 when they last told us they were going to log. It was steep. very steep. Not sure if it ever got ridden. State forests are being cagey on whether they will allow us to rebuild in another section when they log.

No Skid Marks

It's getting dark earlier fellas. Time to pull the carrot outta your arse and put it to better use. What's the plan:D

Last edited:

No Skid Marks

Did one of the moto loops on the southern side of the highway opposite the Lidsdlae trail last night.

Rod, if you're out that way it's worth a look. A bit more rocky and techincal this one contains some nasty climbs but it has some very nice sections
http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/7726781
Only just found this post:eek:
Is it worth a night ride, or too techy? Will check it out soon.

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's getting dark earlier fellas. Time to pull the carrot outta your arse and put it to better use. What's the plan:D
Well.. your avatar is weirding me out a bit and I am so glad you edited this post to include the carrot :)

I guess getting used to winter cold now... went for a day ride today and that was miserable.

I did do some Nth Leura at dusk leaving in the dark (and fog and rain) last week. That place rides pretty well at night. Wouldn't mind a ride there soon...

I know Toxic is pretty much up for a Lawson Sat night ride gauranteed.

Todd's Grose Head is also a nice night ride...

Maybe we should try and organise one for this Saturday.. anyone else interested...

... also noticed this is the Psycho thread...should we maybe go Turgid thread???

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I'm up for a Saturday night ... wouldn't mind revisiting blue gum given all this timing activity or Lawsons or St H (St H at night rocks :) in so many ways)

spudatm

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Latest story we have is late 09 early 10...

There was a trail cut in on the south side of the highway back in 2000 when they last told us they were going to log. It was steep. very steep. Not sure if it ever got ridden. State forests are being cagey on whether they will allow us to rebuild in another section when they log.
Are you going to stage some sort of farewell event. rode Lisdale for the first time a couple of weeks ago and loved it.