Blue Mountains "turgid" Riders Thread 10

DT's

Likes Bikes
noticed i had a text on my phone about midday today (staurday 23rd)
"ride hazo tomorrow, meet 7:30"

not sure when the text was sent, so not sure if 'tomorrow' was today or is actually tomorrow!?
plus i'm not sure who it was from

anyone anyone, Bueller Bueller........
prob Kingy or Vinno,they r both goin.

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
could be Vince, have his number in my broken phone but not this one
i'll be going up with Kingy

Vinno

Likes Bikes
Not feeling too bad but I was a bit slower. I think the Mushroom Pie picked me up after we finished. Fun ride fella's and the weather was spot on, just a light mist every now and then until we finished then it came down.

joey

Likes Dirt
Tuesday ride

Anyone keen for a ride this Tues 2nd feb.Rod and i are keen to ride anytime after 9.30am.
No you arn't seeing things,it is Rodney out of retirement.Lawson would be best or any other suggestions.
The pace will be gentle.

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
can't make tomorrow
i have an airport run to do among other things

maybe thursday or friday morning?

daddyrat

Likes Dirt
Anyone keen for a ride this Tues 2nd feb.Rod and i are keen to ride anytime after 9.30am.
No you arn't seeing things,it is Rodney out of retirement.Lawson would be best or any other suggestions.
The pace will be gentle.
could come after 5pm

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was hoping to be able to go to Lawson tomorrow but turns out I can't.... Still very good to see you out of your retirement Rod!!

J the B

Squid
Any space for a newcomer in this forum?

Hey guys, just stumbled over this thread while looking for some trail info. As a born-again Blackheathen, I was wondering whether I could join the fun some time?

Haven't been on the Lawson trails yet, so I'm pretty keen to rectify that.

Last edited:

Isildur

The Real Pedant
can't make tomorrow
i have an airport run to do among other things

maybe thursday or friday morning?
I've been riding pretty hard today & yesterday, so I'm going to have a rest/no riding day tomorrow :) But I reckon I'll be keen for a Friday morning ride if the weather holds... I'd be well keen to hit up Lawson again!

Hey guys, just stumbled over this thread while looking for some trail info. As a born-again Blackheathen, I was wondering whether I could join the fun some time?

Haven't been on the Lawson trails yet, so I'm pretty keen to rectify that.
Welcome to the Mountains (I'm a relative newby myself to living in the area). If you're up for some riding on Friday, keep an eye out.