Bowden Spur Kinglake - Shepherds DH trail.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
nice video, what about the section further on which is pretty technical steep.
the new changes are great. The guys from YY's have done a great job there. The sections further down are holding up pretty well except for the section where the little rock garden is, pretty big rut formed there where people ride around the first garden. That whole section needs rocks.
There's a new section under the power lines that bends back on itself, this is a nice section and I'd like to see more done like this under the power lines to make it more interesting, maybe some rock armoured steps into that first berm/corner? Sniper rocks are appearing everywhere!!!!
Track was dry and bedded in last Saturday and it was good to see a few riders and shuttles using the track.

Wisey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the new changes are great. The guys from YY's have done a great job there. The sections further down are holding up pretty well except for the section where the little rock garden is, pretty big rut formed there where people ride around the first garden. That whole section needs rocks.
There's a new section under the power lines that bends back on itself, this is a nice section and I'd like to see more done like this under the power lines to make it more interesting, maybe some rock armoured steps into that first berm/corner? Sniper rocks are appearing everywhere!!!!
Track was dry and bedded in last Saturday and it was good to see a few riders and shuttles using the track.
There is at least one more weekend of work planned before summer which will finish the section under the powerlines and also re-route and alter the trail after the large step down and in and around the rock garden mentioned above. Speed will be pulled back and more rock added to this section as its current lay out doesnt really work that well.

Puddleduck

Likes Dirt
Goods news Wisey. I'm looking forward to see the changes in the track.

Also Wisey how do you fit those glasses and the beany under your FF helmet?