brendale bmx racing

nomis7

Banned
man those jumps are a bit of fun on a big bike and the jinker jumps are being removed. and those secret trails are a no go zone. and kenny riding at the bmx track :(
which one were you, the guy on the glory?:eek:
duck man what do you now ride since you sold your big hit?

jim_09

Likes Dirt
hey custard its now team santacruz/giant/whyte as little liam will be there lol

im gona do 1 or 2 races on my glory just so i can beat mazzer on my downhill bike:D :D then get serious on the nrs lol..
practice is tomorrow night so try and get down there people..ill also be posting my video of the other weeks racing..

Ruzz

Likes Dirt
hey custard im the otha dude that works at strathpine so it will be

Ryan, Ryan (my name is ryan), James, Mazzer, Matt, Liam
agienst anoconda boys hahaha wat a joke

see you guys nxt friday

is any one going down tonight even though the track will be a bit wet??

ryan

siz

Eats Squid
I wouldnt advise riding the wet track...you'll destroy it if it's still the old red clay, also adds 20kg of clay to clean off ya bike when ya finished!
And that aint fun seeing ya cant use a hose

mazzer

It's not sandbagging. I just enjoy winning a less
yer track was closed all locked up so no riding tonight for me:(

duck_man

Likes Dirt
hey custard im the otha dude that works at strathpine so it will be

Ryan, Ryan (my name is ryan), James, Mazzer, Matt, Liam
agienst anoconda boys hahaha wat a joke
Why is it such a joke man? It seems to me that we are all doing it for a bit of fun, no need to get all hight and mighty about it.

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
shit that took a hell of a lot of intelligence to figure that out..........refer to your own signature

paiaro

Pro Rider
COme on guys from anoconda lightin up a bit,
take a joke..
just wait until the anaconda boys see the bmx racing from the other night:D :D they definatly wont be lightening up at all.. and its not going to be muck around either they ARE going to want to beat us.. its a great movie..
and yer james me and you will bring out the dh bikes and kick mazzers arse then get serious with our little bikes:p look out mazzer

mazzer

It's not sandbagging. I just enjoy winning a less
just wait until the anaconda boys see the bmx racing from the other night:D :D they definatly wont be lightening up at all.. and its not going to be muck around either they ARE going to want to beat us.. its a great movie..
and yer james me and you will bring out the dh bikes and kick mazzers arse then get serious with our little bikes:p look out mazzer

im so scared liam:p