brendale bmx racing

custard

Banned
Why is it such a joke man? It seems to me that we are all doing it for a bit of fun, no need to get all hight and mighty about it.
no fun in racing, we pin to win. we dont ride konas, or "freeride" bikes. with gay geo. and specialized bikes.

OMG WE"RE GONNA PWN ANACONDA SO HARD, THERE GONNA CLOSE THERE EVERTON PARK STORE, BECAUSE WE'LL SMASH THEM SO HARD. PWNCORE*(p@#*()&^(@#

Ruzz

Likes Dirt
so who is gonna come out to training tomorrow night or is it just gonna be me a mazzer again??

Ruzz

Likes Dirt
ok boys,
got some bad news
training is not on tonight unfortunatly.
hopefully the rain has passed for friday night

but its not looking good

cheers
ryan

Ruzz

Likes Dirt
hey guys
just want to congratulate every one who made it out on friday night,
great effort 3 GATES!!!!.

Hope fully we will have a few more riders next week,
see you guys at training wednesday night

ryan

Ruzz

Likes Dirt
well guys we had a good turn out at traing wednesday night,
hopefully it will be a really good race night next friday.

Mazzer has informed me that on the 28th of march which is thursday night there will be a mtb training night MTB ONLY.

unfortunatly i broke a bone in my hand at training wednesday night and im out for 12 weeks so thats bad luck for me, but ill still be down there backing strathpine raceers

yeooooow go strathpine

ryan

custard

Banned
when im back from thredbo, defs signin up. to race u boys.

jesse and the crew are thinknig about starting racing too.

i can get jared, maltcock, undies and some other fellas to start maybe..

bunya djer n dher

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so what happens if i just rock up and dont have a membership or anything?... im keen to come down but dont have any membership.....:confused:

Ruzz

Likes Dirt
Bunya Dher and djer,
if you just rock up on a race night you can pay $20.50 and that will give you a night license and the track fee.
OR
you can pay $55 for a club membership that lasts for the season (not sure how long) and then just pay $5.50 every race night.

OR
if you turn up on training nights you can pay $17 which will give you a night liciense and the track fee.
OR
if you sined up for the club membership you can just pay $2

i recomend the club membership it just works out to be so much cheaper.
if you race 3 races just paying $60+ where you could just pay $55 and $5.50 each race night

ruzz

e-man

Likes Dirt
ruzz this thursday will be the 29th, thats the mtbs only training night, this wednesday is normal training, see everyone there.

Cheers, E-dog

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
okay can someone just give me a run-down on the costs for this training (mtb only) night? im keen on heading out and having a look. if i have a wheel to use :eek:

mazzer

It's not sandbagging. I just enjoy winning a less
leitch it will cost $2 for the training fee and an extra $15 for the bmx licence if u dont have one and long sleve shirt must be worn and long pants:D

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
leitch it will cost $2 for the training fee and an extra $15 for the bmx licence if u dont have one and long sleve shirt must be worn and long pants:D
cheers mazzer. anyone got a QR front wheel i can borrow tomorrow night?