Brookfeild Photos

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
Hey,

Took a few photos to day, 207 and got some nice video footage to go with it to. Wil be making a video and the chances are you will be in video or on camera. Still have to edit video. Post up your numbers AND DESCRIPTION and I can have a look through the photos. Will probably get them all up on photobucket but could be a while. Here is the video now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUvbIhAtNTM

Cheers

Last edited:

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate, 332 or 322, I can't remember. Its a .243 hardtail. I'm wearing a silver lid with a black fox shirt. If it was my race run I'm probably stacking :eek:

Thanks if you find some.

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
Hey,

Forgot to add but not all pictures have numbers so can you please give a as detailed description as possible as well. And E-mails will mean you get picture quicker but will still get it to you if I can find in the end.

Cheers

Last edited:

timmy0081

Likes Dirt
hey man, good to see you out there today even with your broken body haah.

umm my number was 378, brisbane botique jersey with white helmet. giant glory dh1. pretty sure you know it.

anywho, cheers man!

tim

sdohe7

Likes Bikes
Hey mate,

Have you got any of #184?? i ride a white IH yakuza and was wear just a black shirt and grey shorts.

Cheers,
Shane

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
Hey,

Knew right where your photo was. Had one at a better spot but sun behind you didnt work. You were going off drop but it was just a light. Well here this one is. And people I didn't put it in the first time but please give a Detailed Description it helps alot and colour of helmet is normaly key.

Cheers

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sweet as man - can I have #38 to [emailEdit: email removed - sick of spam[/email]? Gold Socom, FTR shirt.

Thanks...

Last edited:
Hey mate cheers for coming out and taking pics.

You didn't happen to get any of 187 by any chance.

Black Intense M6, red wheels, Black Troy lee lid, black shorts with black and white Troy Lee jersey.

sus05x@hotmail.com

Cheers

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
Hey,

Giant Glory, green royal gear... Look on my thread started you will find you but here is another one of you in the sequence and Steffo this is one of you. I will get everyones photos out as soon as possible, Alot to do making movie aty the same time and have been swamped but still keep them coming. I have been doing the ones I know I have so far, you have not been forgoten.

Cheers