Brookfeild Photos

party76

Likes Dirt
hey wertmewert good to see you on the podium today! can i have any pics of 77 (brown norco shore,green wheels,blue flame tld, black ashgrove jersey)
also any of 274 (black giant dh comp,pink wheels,pink tld gloves,pink/black fox v2 lid white ashgrove jersey) cheers mate:D

partypatindustries@gmail.com

Rippor 215

Likes Dirt
Party76, i've got a photo of #274 but they're not wearing any of those clothes and they don't have pink gloves....

RAC_DH

Likes Dirt
Hey was wondering if you had any pics of 188 looks like 183 tho becasue of a sticker on it.

Wearing black and red shirt blue gloves white helmet giant glory

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
Hey,

Here are most of the photos so far that already havn't been posted up. Don't have a few of you guys but you should be on a video somewhere. Here is the load.

Cheers

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
Hey,

Here is the rest. Enjoy everyone.

Party i think this is the one you want by your description

Roshinator here is another one of you. Did you get the one of you on the irst page and another on the third?

Cheers

Last edited:

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
Hey,

OK here you go Jade got a fw but nnone ar that great :eek: Still they are pictures. :) Keep the requests coming still heaps more, Some of them are great. Number 42 has a sick one and some others do to.

Cheers

zakky

Cannon Fodder
Hey mate if you have 393 that would be great, my bike was a 2007 stinky with gold bars, and i wore body armour that was way too big for me.:D

simplesimon76

Likes Dirt
G'day Mate,
Some good pics there you should post some more previews. anyways i was rider #163 black vip petfoods/chunked shirt and Zebra helmet, red cloves TLD shorts, DA Bomb frame. cheers mate