Brooklyn Racelink in Orgasmic Orange! NEW PICS

Shredden

Knows his goats
Hey mate, I am sure you'll work it out soon enough, but up the top of every post, there is a blue bar. The date on that tells you when the last post is. As a general rule you probably shouldn't post in a thread that is more 1 - 2 months old unless you really need to.

Welcome to rotorburn.

J

JaRedy

Haha I was like I could SWEAR this bike had exchanged owners by now, and I was getting rather confused as to why, what I thought was the old owner, would post up the bike again.

Figured it out:rolleyes:

TheBug

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Damn nice man. I had this bike as a desktop background for quite a while before I had even heard of this site.

fairy1

Banned
Hey Ben do you still own this best, if you do could you please post some non shithouse pics of it please?

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
If you look carefully, you will find its left side drive. Normal mtb cranks cannot accomodate this....
I might have missed something but cant you just put mtb cranks round the wrong way? The only think that i can think of is that the chainring would be ramped the wrong way?

sedition.

Likes Bikes
Very nice. I can't picture orange looking this good on just about any other frame.:)

Last edited:

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
they don't my has isis cranks
But the pedals can unwind. Not something anyone wants. People run Profiles because you can mount a chainring on the left crank. Any cranks with this option could possibly be used.
Nice grave dig to share some misleading information.

tomac204airshift

Likes Bikes
yes sorry i did not tell my Cranks and bottom backet are custom for this Brooklyn Machine race link. they the pedal will not come off, thank you

Last edited:

tomac204airshift

Likes Bikes
hey you lucky right now i take part the frame to get repiant,, at same time i need some help, i make my own post to nite

i not lieing here a few pics

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Not sure if you're in Australia, but I have a puller for the main bearings if you need it. PM me if you do.

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
22.5Kgs! far out... I got my BMW build to 18.2kg.

You did alright on the price as well... My build was in the 9k mark (but I didnt get the same price on the frame that you did!).. That frame is a killer though!

I miss mine pretty badly, but had to sell it to move interstate!

You'll want to put a lot of effort into getting the left chain nicely set up, mine was a bit loose to start with and I had heaps of pickup issues. Also with the default rings, it ends up being equivalent to about a 44T ring at the front... Unless you've got huge legs, don't run a road cassette like I did... I was using clipless and didn't get much use out of anything past gear 6!