bsr

MATT_82

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Since the other thread got locked because of all that e-fighting, there will be none of that in this thread, just organising rides etc.

And since leitch, Ruckus_lord etc clearly dont want us in their thread, i made this one for organising rides, talking about the rides etc. but no bullshit shitfights or this thread will be locked aswell.

No just talking about random stuff. Thats what msn is for. and if you do choose to, this thread will be locked and you will have wrecked it for the rest of us.

I will be happy to come on most street rides, but will be the photog for the next 6-8 weeks until my wrist is all sweet.

People welcome in this thread;
Kennith - flognoffsky
Sam - disturbed.rider
Zach - derelikt
Lance - dh_co
anyone else who i forgot or wants to come and actually ride.

That is all.

Matt

Last edited:

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
man... why aren't we welcome? we're like all mature and shit and dont fuck around, we juz wanna ride some street, bro...

DH_co

Likes Dirt
Im not sure if i want to be in this thread after the shitty, immature display at paddo....

But i got no one else to ride with so whats doin this weekend?

j-rad

Likes Dirt
hello mr matthew its mr jared here may i be involed in these rides please

twould be grand

thank you kind sir

p.street

Likes Dirt
the display at paddo was shocking, even if u wernt doing anything that is the point all u did was sit around on your arses taking up space im sure your all good guys but that is what gives mtbs a bad name.