bsr

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Every weekend that me and Kurt went(Which was a few weekends in a row), Kuraby is always packed from about 11 with all the "pro" BMX'ers. And Beenas just has the little squids who move out of the way when they see you do something cool(Like clear the box, Which isnt cool), And the occasional "pro". But either way Beenas is always good. Early or late.

MATT_82

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you should go to kuraby at like 5 in the arvo on a sunday lance.
yeah ill be up for going early if anyones going.
ill go back online now lance.

MATT_82

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sorry, got a bit caught up in myspace stuff.
lets go sunday morning kuraby and beeno
and sat paddo and city

flognoffsky

Banned
nice poem derro heres mine

yer im keen for a ride
me and my fat hide
if were going to beeno
dont forget your sunscreeno

MATT_82

Likes Bikes and Dirt
on sunday im catchin tha train which leaves ferny at 7:33 and get to beenas at 9:03, so who else in in?

Ryan

Radministrator
on sunday im catchin tha train which leaves ferny at 7:33 and get to beenas at 9:03, so who else in in?
I deeply respect the fact that you're willing to sit on a train for 90 minutes just to ride Beenleigh. That is core.

When you have a car / licence you'll realise just how many balls Beenleigh sucks when compared to the rest of Brisbane's skate parks.

DH_co

Likes Dirt
I deeply respect the fact that you're willing to sit on a train for 90 minutes just to ride Beenleigh. That is core.

When you have a car / licence you'll realise just how many balls Beenleigh sucks when compared to the rest of Brisbane's skate parks.
What ones are you talking about?

Ryan

Radministrator
You'd better! Limiting yourself to what's on the tracks is missing out on the best that Brisbane has for sure. There's plenty out on the North side too. Those parks minus Bundamba but plus Kuraby make for an arse-whooping day out on the South side. Start at Springfield and work across to Shailer or Crestmead. Be warned that Crestmead is ghetto in terms of location. Think of the most ghetto park you've ever been to and multiply it by 20.

Marco

Likes Dirt
yeah ill tag along i always ride with kurt and derro i normally on a narco bigfoot but i am now on an avanti hotdog ill be on whatever train kurt is on cyas all today