build a dirt jump track near the city (Melbourne)!!!

trenta23

Likes Dirt
i live in port melb and am sick of riding to windsor everytime i wanna go jumping. the next clostest track is kensington which is shit so i thought we could build some big rhythems and stuff somewhere near the city....Who lives near by and is interested???

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
i am interested. I live in essendon! So whereva is good as long as its not further than windsor!

dick

Likes Dirt
hey trent its richard from windsor.
i just got a p3 which is pretty mad.
um i wanna build some jumps somewhere new, like a sick set of rythms or something so ill help build and stuff if we can find somewhere good.
cheers

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Problem isssssss, finding some land that we can acutally build on and not a) get the shit ragged out of us by the council, or b) the owners.

trenta23

Likes Dirt
hey richard
its trent on the torrent
have you seen the new big rhythems at windsor
they are sicc and pretty f****n big
i can do all thejumps at windsor now
its pretty mad
but anyway
lets build a new track somewher
i am going to windsor this friday night and all saturday come please
everyone is coming
c ya soon
Trenta

dick

Likes Dirt
yeh ill come for sure,
if its really wet on friday i might not come though but i will on saturday.
the new rythm is pretty mad ey/ the little rythms also got better too. windsor needs more jumps like valonia traisl...more small rythem sections with like 5 jumps.
we shoudl all go to valonia sometime cause its heaps better than windsor.

richard

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ive only jumped once but i live near windsor, is it any-good for newbie jumpers on a dually? From what i've seen its pretty big!

Pwhite

Squid
Where's my Farkin, money ,Farkin

Hey Trenta,
Gues Who, bet you cant, well anyway its pat your best mate from school,
I dont even have to ask you if you want me to help because you know ill be there any time!
See you at Windsor tommorow
PAT

inlina

Likes Dirt
trenta23 said:
i live in port melb and am sick of riding to windsor everytime i wanna go jumping. the next clostest track is kensington which is shit so i thought we could build some big rhythems and stuff somewhere near the city....Who lives near by and is interested???
I think I know somewhere in Port Melbourne you might be able to get away with building up (if you haven't already). There was a BMX track just off Bay St, (I think on the corner of Graham???) and the jumps were still there last time I went past. It's behind a pub on the corner of Bay St (don't know which one), just next to an overpass that goes over the light rail.

If there isn't enough dirt there already, perhaps the council would be willing to drop a load or two there (but that'll take some effort).

CG

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Only problem with getting the council to dump dirt, is that they will want to build the jumps built to how they want them, for saftey reasons. So, you can either build your own jumps and maybe get the council on your backs and knocking them down. Or you can get them to build them for you and have crappy ones, that will defeat the purpose of having them in the first place. :s