Cabin Fever Boredom Beaters

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Could just be me but I used the last week to -

Catch up on the gardening, cut down all the small trees n shrubs I didn't want, starting to get my villa ready for sale.

Painted a few rooms, god I hate painting.

and then

Cleaned the oven

i seriously need that frame and parts to start arriving.
Yeah dude that's way too productive.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Yup. We gotta think long term with these plans.

good time to pick up a new puppy.
Have seen a few articles about the rescue puppy services getting lots of enquires. Good time for a lot of dogs, hope they don't all end up abandoned when its over...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yup. We gotta think long term with these plans.

good time to pick up a new puppy.
Easy...and don't rush in. A crisis puppy is a long term commitment.

Stoned barista, who has been making coffee regularly for me about 10 years, has just given me a cup of I don't know what's going on! I think it's a caramel latte, sugar overload is not needed!

Now the big debate...do I ride to the beach or into the forest? I'd really like some dirt, but I hate mosquitoes.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Easy...and don't rush in. A crisis puppy is a long term commitment.

Stoned barista, who has been making coffee regularly for me about 10 years, has just given me a cup of I don't know what's going on! I think it's a caramel latte, sugar overload is not needed!

Now the big debate...do I ride to the beach or into the forest? I'd really like some dirt, but I hate mosquitoes.
Forest. Whack on some aeroguard.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Forest. Whack on some aeroguard.
I did that the other day and then doubled up and the fuckers still kept coming! It was like the end of fury, but with more bloodshed.

It's really humid. Just looked at the tide chart...I now have a different plan. One that involves an essential act to put food on the table, a bit of catch and release fishing.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You didn't check the BOM?
they said 90% chance, so it usually means rain..anything less than 80% is quite often wrong..did you wet a line, or got your line wet?
I never bom, I was banking on the relationship between the wind and the blue sky that was just off shore...or was all in my favour for a while, then the wind shifted and it rained. Patchy and not heavy but enough to bring things to a premature end. Funnily enough I was bemused by someone pulling a similar move yesrerday...but yesterday there was a fair swell and a lot more wind. Then a lot more rain which seemed to be coming in from off shore. Not good boating conditions. Then I saw another fellow fishing under Carrington bridge in a boat. Gave me chuckle that one.

1 1/2 shots Bushmills 10 year old, shot Cointreau, shot lemon juice, sugar rimmed glass
I see...you don't have any brandy? It's traditionally a brandy cocktail. That bushmills should make for a good whiskey sour. Then when you feel like some fun with the lights out, a blue blazer.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I see...you don't have any brandy? It's traditionally a brandy cocktail. That bushmills should make for a good whiskey sour. Then when you feel like some fun with the lights out, a blue blazer.
You're right it is normally brandy, I had it in my head it was whisky for some reason. Still a success but the follow up is back to plain whisky, an Ardmore blend of peated and unpeated

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You're right it is normally brandy, I had it in my head it was whisky for some reason. Still a success but the follow up is back to plain whisky, an Ardmore blend of peated and unpeated
A true pantry raid cocktail! The old what's in here that I can mix together...? Any problems and it will be hidden in citrus juice.

I decided to roast lamb chops with garlic and chili. Then eat them with a mix of roasted root vegetables and totally forget to cook minted peas. I was busy with this old fashioned at the time, another great use of whisky.

Attachments

tobbogonist

a registered member
Spent the day identifying all the weeds in the garden.
Half are edible and one was poisoness. Gunna do the front yard tomorrow. I can recomend it.