camberwell.

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
S. said:
Such as the Abubaca, where you run up and rub one tit against a car, or the decade, which takes a while...
haha, i'm halfway through my first decade attempt!

curtisrider

Eats Squid
.243rider said:
thank u 4 making a vid of me markie... i am downloading it now... the feedback sounds good i like riding bikes and mainly girls. the .243 is the only way 2 go and kev will rein over allll
More filming soon. I need to fix my cranks.

tanlicouz

Likes Dirt
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
followed by
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
TOTALLY WICKED!
thats stuff that i would actually go and BUY! WELL DONE!

man... only if i could ride like that...

cocaine

Likes Bikes
good vid but just the helmet thing... trust me i know how useful helmets are. no point being cool if your in hospital with spit coming out your mouth. ur sk8 park mates will forget u pretty quick...

.243rider

Likes Dirt
fuck helmets seriously... i rarely wear them and its my problem so i dont need the hole of australia telling me 2 where a helmet. if i fall if its my own problem. go on a bmx forum, no cunts in bmx wear helmets, i come from bmx background so neither do i.

Pete J

loves his dog
.243rider said:
fuck helmets seriously... i rarely wear them and its my problem so i dont need the hole of australia telling me 2 where a helmet. if i fall if its my own problem. go on a bmx forum, no cunts in bmx wear helmets, i come from bmx background so neither do i.

Whoaaaa dude!!!
Nobody here is trying to be your parents, we are just concerned about your well being!!
I cant think of anything worse than seeing someone lose such talent, especially over something totally avoidable.
But hey, its your life mate, no need to get shirty!
I still think that the dudes in that vid throw down hardcore, i just wish i could ride like that! :(

thevish

Likes Dirt
don't be a BMX sheep and Wear a helmet buddy, it makes people feel uneasy when they Watch the vids ..thats all.

S.

ex offender
.243rider said:
aaaaaaahahahahahahaa. Put skinny back on.

.243rider

Likes Dirt
if u have a problem with me not wearing a helmet then close ur eyes just as u see me not wearing a helmet... i am not a bmx sheep, i ride with bmxers. i ride like a bmxer, i have a bmx style + attitude... so i aint no bmx sheep

thevish

Likes Dirt
i did'nt mean to get you angry dude, just if you Want a majority of guy's to watch and Enjoy your riding, then wear a helmet.. if you want be be part of the cool gang then don't wear one, but the cool gang's got a history of serious head injuries and death, people here don't say wear a helmet just cause they like telling you What to do, it's Cause some people Actully DO care and don't like to see other's get hurt real bad, broken bones are nothing.. but head injuries mean ...Vegetable, ... like those little slidey things you do Across the lip, they look awsome man.. but just ad the smallest amount of water and your coming down head first. no one's Exempt to death and wheelchairs.. don't Waste your life trying to look cool.. your gunna die eventually, so why not makes friends and help people, not Set a "nonHelmet" wearing example for the younger Gen. i Say fuck that shit
Wear a lid

Pete J

loves his dog
A bit OT:
The whole not wearing a helmet thing reminds me of a friend who refused to wear a seatbelt in his car. He'd say that every time he wore one he had an accident, and i'd be thinking 'well if it wasn't for that seatbelt you might not actually have been around anymore!!' Especially after hitting a tree at over 80km/h!!!
And having had a fair few motorcycle accidents myself i know the value of wearing protective gear. It makes the difference between walking away or spending time in hospital! I once hit the side of a car at over 70km/h and if it wasn't for my good quality full face helmet i would have no teeth and most likely a rearranged jaw!!!!

My point is that safety gear isn't there to make you look like a dork, it serves a purpose. And if it helps you to do what you enjoy most more often, then in my book it's worth it.
Cheers.

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well lets leave .243rider alone with the helmet thing, his chioce between danger and safety.

Nice style.... But what attitude do Bmx'ers have?
I am curious to know as you mention you have Bmx attitude.....

Last edited:

curtisrider

Eats Squid
He was actually wearing a helmet the majority of the time and normally does, he took it off and that was when i did most of the filming.
We've all heard the helmet thing heaps of times so give it a fucken rest.

Elmo

Likes Bikes
sorry to gravedig, but whats the song in the movie... name and artist would be nice. thank you