Camelback/Hydration packs...OUT OF FASHION??

climbo

Likes Dirt
trials rider said that... well they only ride 20 metres from the nearest water source anyway.

I guess 99% of people I see riding are OUT OF FASHION - what a wank !! :)

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
who gives a rats if its out of fashion. mine holds 3 litres. I can either get a back pack with 3 one litre bottles and have to stop every time I'm thirsty or I can get the same thing where I dont have to stop and dont need 3 bottles.
screw fashion anway, I ride around in a unitard

Maurice.

Banned
camelbaks cost a fair bit when you can justgo to your local camping shop and grab an 2L oztrail for $18. and they work perfectly

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
All the cool kids fill their tyres with water.
Saves carrying those oh so out of date hyrda packs.

When you want a drink just pinch flat.

Of course those hard core retro dudes still get around in super stylish hydra packs.

Red Peekay

Likes Dirt
And a full hydration pack makes for an excellent airbag when you handlebar... better to be hydrated, injury free and "uncool" than a fashion statement.

woody66465

Cannon Fodder
no way

they are still the best way to stay hydrated and gives u that bit more of protection when u fall off and its also great to carry other stuff, inculding a repair kit and my phone. well thats wat i think and im sure u agree

greekos

Squid
camel backs out fashion never they are a god send, just add some cordial and ice and you have a nice cool drink all day long, who cares about fashion when its 30 degrees in the middle of summer

dave3107

Likes Bikes
Hydration rules!

The previous posts say it all. With high 30s and 40s at the moment, day after day, hydration packs are the go. Can't ride when you're dead! I pooh-pooh the nay-sayers! :p

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I hate these threads ..... you want to comment and tell people what a load of bullshit , then again you cant be bothered following up to defend you comment as it was a usless thread in the first place.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
.... the trail builder has spent so much time on his own building trails that when someone does rock up he dribbles shit from every hole !