Can someone fire this jerk already.

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Yet another Sandilands rant, be warned.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/entertainment/kyle-magda/2009/09/08/1252201224028.html

''You put her in a concentration camp and you watch the weight fall off … like she could be skinny,'' he said on the 2DayFM breakfast show."

"In a statement last night Sandilands apologised for the slur. ''It was not my intention to upset anyone and I sincerely apologise to anyone offended by my comments.''

Im getting the shits with this asshole saying things and then releasing a statement (NOT on air) apologizing for the remarks. You cant just say whatever and then apologize.

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As per the old saying "... it is easier to apologise, than it is to ask for permission..."

Yeah - he is a total f8ck that guy - the only reason he is employed is because he is controversial...

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He's not really in any position to comment on someones weight. Unfortunately this publicity is probably just making him more cash.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Why do people keep giving this dickhead a microphone, and truckloads of money to talk into it?

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
He's not really in any position to comment on someones weight. Unfortunately this publicity is probably just making him more cash.
+1...... why is that fat kunt telling anyone to lose weight... FFS !!!

kyle sandilands is a complete and utter fucktard, and if you listen to 2day FM... spanky's got your sign ready.... you fucktard.

s

Oh, spanky appologizes for the swearing, and making out that Kyle Sandilands is a big fat useless kunt, spanky didn't mean to offend sandi-vag... you know, its was taken out of context... spanky meant he was a kunt, not a kunting kunter... but just a plain old fucking kunt...

anyone for TISM - I might be a c*nt, but atleast Im not a f*cking c*nt.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
+1...... why is that fat kunt telling anyone to lose weight... FFS !!!

kyle sandilands is a complete and utter fucktard, and if you listen to 2day FM... spanky's got your sign ready.... you fucktard.

s

Oh, spanky appologizes for the swearing, and making out that Kyle Sandilands is a big fat useless kunt, spanky didn't mean to offend sandi-vag... you know, its was taken out of context... spanky meant he was a kunt, not a kunting kunter... but just a plain old fucking kunt...

anyone for TISM - I might be a c*nt, but atleast Im not a f*cking c*nt.
Lillee, caught willey, bowled dilley!
Australia, the lucky *unt!

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Why won't somebody fire him?

Simple.

Austereo are as bad, or worse than Kyle. Behind close doors, you can be sure they LOVE him. Oh yeah, sure, they're losing sponsors, but 2DayFM is constantly in the news, people who don't listen to the station are tuning in, other sponsors, albeit probably smaller, are coming onboard since they know more people are tuning in as well...

Austereo has no morals either, and probably less. That's why they'll never get fired.

emcgough

Likes Dirt
The real problem lies with society rather than sandilands. Kyle sandilands is just a random dude, yet people take to heart what he says because.... I don't know.... Because he's a celebrity and on tv/radio. Personally I don't see him any differently to the racist dude sitting next to me on the bus yesterday, trying to tell me some shit about all Asians should be banned from his local gym because they're unhygenic. I didn't make a thread about this guy on the Internet, instead I just moved to a different seat away from him.

If you want to see him fired, stop treating him like he's some sort of god that commands your attention. Every complaint you make about him increases his work productivity, you'll get him a raise before you get him fired.

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
If you want to see him fired, stop treating him like he's some sort of god that commands your attention. Every complaint you make about him increases his work productivity, you'll get him a raise before you get him fired.
That's true. If people stop listening to him, stop tuning in to 2DayFM, he'll go very quickly as Austereo panics.

But people can't help themselves. There's enough of the lowest-common-denominator people out there who live off this trash (I mean, look at all those shit gossip/celebrity magazines out there!) that still makes a market for it.

So, you're right. People are the problem.

tex72

Likes Dirt
Just heard he has been 'suspended' again with usual bulls*** statement about how sorry 2day are.

effin' tossers

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In some ways the guy is walking a fine line between what is expected of him to be controversial enough yet not too far to actually be too offensive. I suspect this line has become very thin for him now and really he has made a situation that isn't possible for him to survive in. So hopefully we can begin to see the last of him.

DeBloot

Feeling old
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black - fat turd

But as Joyce Mayne said, 'any publicity is good publicity'