Cannondale, sharp as

fastrider gus

super huck
I bagged cannos for years, now that im more sensible and a bit wiser i got a hardtail with a lefty and i freakin love it. Use them for their intended purpose and they are brilliant bikes.
The Sobe paintjob is killer, one of the better liveries they did.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

safreek

Well, let's not get too far ahead of ourselves now.........

But it does actually fulfil what you say you want. XC, tick. Retro, tick. Lefty, tick.

Time will tell if it is actually what you want.
You are right, it's pretty much what I wanted to try. Until I saw the bike I did not realise that the lower part of the rear was flexy carbon, no linkage. Of course that made it more desirable.

safreek

I bagged cannos for years, now that im more sensible and a bit wiser i got a hardtail with a lefty and i freakin love it. Use them for their intended purpose and they are brilliant bikes.
The Sobe paintjob is killer, one of the better liveries they did.

I have always loved Cannondales, had a prophet with a lefty and it was nice. Had a couple roadies as well

fastrider gus

super huck
You are right, it's pretty much what I wanted to try. Until I saw the bike I did not realise that the lower part of the rear was flexy carbon, no linkage. Of course that made it more desirable.
Im pretty sure these things are only about 80mm travel anyway, 15 year old carbon flexy stays should be fine..

safreek

Bought a couple of these so I can get a grip.
Yeah, I know they aren't flash or trendy but they have to be better the tyres on now. Apart from a couple of flats crossies have done me well

Minlak

custom titis
Run the one on the rear in reverse, they have no bite what so ever for braking.
Serious or just trick'n me
Serious, they skid like all fuck on the loose dirt, the front one I ran the right way.
Yes run it backwards - There was discussion around 2015 regarding this.

60F18598-9C79-407B-98FC-32DA9F6FFBA6.png

safreek

Just had a look, the tyres are hookworm downhill, I guess that means I can hit the whistler up on a muddy day